PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD]Well used box trailer, plenty of life in the old girl yet!

Steve the DJ
25-05-2012, 01:26 PM
I am selling my well used box trailer that for 10 years (possibly more), I used to ferry around my kit.

She has served me fantastically well and despite need a wash and some TLC there is plenty of life in the old girl yet! :)

I haven't got the measurements yet but I can tell you that she can hold a large amount of stuff including (at the moment), 4 x 8" speakers, 2 x 15" subs, amp rack, play out rack, S+H Booth and frame, lights, tripods, various flightcases and all with plenty of space to spare.

It is unbraked, tows really well if packed correctly, has a spare wheel inside and fits snugly into a standard size garage.

She does need a clean, some of the paint is falling off, the jockey wheel is a bit bent (but has been like that since I bought it!), and the bearings could do with a bit of a freshen up as I haven't used her in a while. But with a bit of TLC she will last for many years yet.

Needless to say, collection only from Surrey (near J3 of the M3) as I no longer have a vehicle that can tow her.

I'm looking for offers around £250.

If you have any questions or want to come and see her, please get in touch.

Twinspin
25-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi Steve is that trailer a 6x4. I currently have a Conway Glidalor box trailer that size but with a roller shutter on the back and was looking to put the same starcloth booth inside it.

thanks

John

Steve the DJ
25-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi Steve is that trailer a 6x4. I currently have a Conway Glidalor box trailer that size but with a roller shutter on the back and was looking to put the same starcloth booth inside it.

thanks

John

I believe it is John but I haven't had chance to measure it properly yet. I have the 6ft S+H (also for sale... ;) ) and you can see the frame fits down the right hand side with some space still in front and behind it.

Steve the DJ
25-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Just measured it, it is indeed 6 x 4.

Steve the DJ
26-05-2012, 09:16 AM
This trailer is now sold.