PDA

View Full Version : Denon dn mc 6000

ajm
14-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Hi,

Just purchased a Denon dn mc 6000 but I am having trouble getting sound out of it so any help would be greatly appreciated. Its probably something simple but I can't see what.

I am using the free software that came with it, Tractor Le and I can get sound through laptop but not through my amp and speakers.

I've downloaded drivers and selected denon asio on the sound preferences and tractor mapping. All the controlls work fine except the Master Output Volume, which I need to adjust with laptop cursor.

On the denon itself on the rear panel I have selected, PC for my windows laptop, and selected int mixer on the mixing mode. On the output source switch it is set to record out/mic.

any help be great.

DeckstarDeluxe
14-06-2012, 06:31 PM
On VDJ the options are like

Input = Line In
Output = Headphones Ch1/2
Soundcard = Denon ASIO

I haven't got it in front of me so that might not be 100% correct. Not used Tractor LE so not sure where/what the options are on there.

Is the fader on the screen for the master and channel gain up? Crossfader in the middle?

ajm
14-06-2012, 07:23 PM
checked all, still no joy.

ajm
14-06-2012, 07:55 PM
5 hours later and problem solved.

Without trying to make myself feel like a plonker, it was the master output, I just assumed it never worked because it was not mapped correctly with software.