PDA

View Full Version : Couple lose photos due to numpty

DJ Paulie
25-06-2012, 12:58 AM
A couple in Cornwall lost all thier wedding photos after thier friend lost the memory card. But in other news the DJ wasn't much better !

Story here http://uk.news.yahoo.com/couple-lose-all-images-of-their-wedding-after-photographer-loses-memory-card-on-boozy-night-out-.html

DJ pic:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2qd6erq.jpg

Retrodisco
25-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Gutting for them, but 'letting a friend do the photos' was their downfall here.

Cutting corners with important stuff like photos and the DJ by the looks of it, is asking for things to go wrong.

Pe7e
25-06-2012, 11:00 AM
It doesn't quite ring true to me somehow, 9 months planning? The venue looks an absolute tip. No photos? Every wedding I've attended has had dozens of guests taking pictures, somethings fishy IMO

DJ Paulie
25-06-2012, 09:29 PM
It doesn't quite ring true to me somehow, 9 months planning? The venue looks an absolute tip. No photos? Every wedding I've attended has had dozens of guests taking pictures, somethings fishy IMO

also he 'lost' his jacket in Lostwithiel of all places ! But funny enough I've been to all the places mentioned in that story !!

mattred
25-06-2012, 10:37 PM
It is a bit strange. They say they can't afford a mock wedding but the church is the cheapest part and I'm sure they would be happy to accommodate. He is a hotel manager so could surely arrange a room for some photos of a first dance etc.

Why a hotel manager would book a Dj set up like that I will never know. He must of seen loads and know someone with a better set up (or at least a tidy set up)!!

Larry B Entertainment
26-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Gutting for them, but 'letting a friend do the photos' was their downfall here.

Not always true. A couple of family members did the photos for my wedding and the results were excellent. And they arent professional photographers either. They used high quality equipment and shot in .Raw format. With the photos the guests passed onto us, we ended up with well over 1500 photos :eek: Many of which I am still yet to edit 2 years on.