PDA

View Full Version : New light from Acme

phase1djstore
28-07-2012, 12:43 PM
hi all,

new light from acme , a little different and great output

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7ZW1QJCHY&feature=g-all-u

acme mirrage for sale here (http://www.djanddiscostuff.com/search/mirrage)

djrobentertainment
28-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Like that a lot

intensesound
29-07-2012, 01:29 AM
got a good spread on it but to be honset just another boring led effect with circles or dot's nothing any better really sorry to sound harsh prolight. I will still stick with my discharge for a while yet

ukpartydj
30-07-2012, 10:31 AM
got a good spread on it but to be honset just another boring led effect with circles or dot's nothing any better really sorry to sound harsh prolight. I will still stick with my discharge for a while yet

Totally agree, lacks any sort of wow factor.

Glenski
30-07-2012, 11:01 AM
I have the ACME Barrage [Similar LED light] and this comes to life when DMX controlled and some/haze/smoke is used - very effective...

Basically this is the same light as the Barrage, only it has a mirror montage mirrage which scatters the LED effects wider.

intensesound
30-07-2012, 02:06 PM
I think we need a led laser of some kind some one has got to be able to do something even if it's not that bright yet

ukpartydj
31-07-2012, 05:41 PM
I think we need a led laser of some kind some one has got to be able to do something even if it's not that bright yet

Not sure if you mean the same idea with the 2 mirrors like lasers have? There are a few effects which have thin beams which can look a little like lasers to uneducated guests.

Nothing beats a nice laser and a smoke machine - best lighting effect ever!

musicologydisco
31-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Not sure if you mean the same idea with the 2 mirrors like lasers have? There are a few effects which have thin beams which can look a little like lasers to uneducated guests.

Nothing beats a nice laser and a smoke machine - best lighting effect ever!

I agree!