PDA

View Full Version : Our new Hire Website

Leicester Ben
04-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi all

Having rebranded the Premier Weddings and Events website a few months ago, the second piece of the jigsaw is now live and ready for action - our hire website.

http://premier-equipment-hire.com

It has been built with both trade and non trade clients in mind hence why its very equipment spec orientated as opposed to generic text like on the wedding & events site.

We still need to do a final run through and double check that all of the pricing and product info is correct but apart from that its ready to go!

As always any feedback is always welcome!

Spirits High
04-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Nice looking site that. Ties everything together.

My only criticism is can you keep my testimonial on a little longer so I get some free advertising :D :D

Corabar Entertainment
04-08-2012, 01:07 PM
I like the website and it's easy to navigate, but my only criticism would be that I can't (at least on a quick look) work out whether it's purely a collect it yourself dry-hire basis, or a fully serviced basis / delivered & set up / delivery costs, etc

discomobiledj
04-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Like the site, only thing is the background spirography picture which I like but just doesn't "look" right.

lazersounds
04-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Looks nice, but I've found if I click on the links at the bottom of the page it goes just to a blank page or maybe its just my pc :).

Couldn't see what areas you cover either, as would be something i'd be interested in but doubt you cover Kent! :)

ppentertainments
04-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Really easy to follow site, nice and clear without unneccesary jargon.

Leicester Ben
04-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Looks nice, but I've found if I click on the links at the bottom of the page it goes just to a blank page or maybe its just my pc

Nope, that was the site, I have put a bit of text in there now but will get our website copy guy to fill that out - thanks for the spot.

Couldn't see what areas you cover either, as would be something i'd be interested in but doubt you cover Kent!

We are in Leicester, does say it on the home page and contact page. Would be interested to see if other people find it hard to see though!

I like the website and it's easy to navigate, but my only criticism would be that I can't (at least on a quick look) work out whether it's purely a collect it yourself dry-hire basis, or a fully serviced basis / delivered & set up / delivery costs, etc

Will look into this, thanks :)

lazersounds
04-08-2012, 03:48 PM
We are in Leicester, does say it on the home page and contact page. Would be interested to see if other people find it hard to see though!

Haha I reliased you was in Leicester, what I ment was from a customer point of view, Do you supply equipment just to Leicester, or also the surounding areas or nationwide, probably should have made myself a bit clearer! :D :D