PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD] 3 IRock 250W Barrel Scanners with Long Life lamps

paulg
21-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Me again.

I have three I Rock 250W Barrel Scanners for Sale. 2 x 6B's and 1 x 5B. The only difference between 6B and 5B I know of is the 5B isn't dimmable. They have the same colours, gobo's etc. These lights are in super condition and include a hand held controller, the original feet for the base, hanging brackets, sponge protectors for the barrels and some very scabby home made (but effective) covers. I have the manuals too somewhere. The mechanisms, connecting cables, and mirrors are in very, good condition. There is one small crack on one of the barrels and that's about it. The lamps are all fitted with Phillips Broadway long Life lamps which have hundreds of hours left in them. I'm sorry to see these go because the build quality is surprisingly good and they should last for many more years. I think most people agree that these lamps put on quite a show whether via the hand held or a dmx controller.

You can have the lot for £230 (less than the price of one LED Moonflower!)

At the moment I really don't want to mess about packing them so collection would be preferred.

Corabar Entertainment
21-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Very interested, Paul. Could be perfect for the Christmas period for us.

Just a couple of questions:-

1. Am I right that these aren't the HID versions?
2. Are you going to BPM?

paulg
22-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Nope, these are the 250W versions but they are very gentle on lamps. With the long life bulbs fitted (£17 each) they are just as goon as HID.

I'm not going to BPM, the excitement won't be good for me.