PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

ALEX CHISHOLM
17-10-2006, 01:34 PM
hey there i am alex just passed my dj course and looking to taf along for free if anyone has a gig in edinburgh or glasgow using cd's i have played in cc blloms edinburgh and cafe habana edinburgh and can work any hours and any day looking for expierience my mobile is 0770 462 5858 or email [email protected] i am 31 and love music thnking of buying my own home dj kit but loved the 2 clubs i played in so don't be shy i wanna get out there and show what i can do so get back to me :)

Corabar Entertainment
17-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the forum, Alex. I hope you'll stick around and join in the discussions on here. Feel free to ask any questions you want..... most of the members on here don't bite! (Well, not often anyway! :) )

There are quite a few Scottish members on here, and I'm sure some will be along in due course to offer a helping hand, if they can :teeth: :teeth:

ian8limelight
17-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Welcome along Alex.

Shaun
17-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Alex.

I'll keep you in mind next time I'm doing an event over in Glasgow or Edingburgh.

Sam
17-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Welcome

Jiggles
17-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Hello and Welcome,

I dont bite, Well only on Fridays :teeth:

alexperrins
17-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Welcome Alex :teeth: what an excellent name you have!

Corabar Entertainment
17-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Welcome Alex :teeth: what an excellent name you have!What? Chisholm? ;) :D

Paul James Promotions
17-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Greetings :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
17-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Welcome Alex.

What's this DJ course you've been on?

Corabar Steve
17-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Welcome aboard Alex :thumbs_up

ALEX CHISHOLM
18-10-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi I Joined Positive Noize Via Crew 2000 ****burn St Edinburgh And Have Been There 18+ Months Got My Certificate And I Am Now Resident At Crew On Thursdays 5-7pm Obviously I Would Give My Right Arm To Have A Resident In A Club But Hey

Hi Yea I Would Love To Dj In A Proper Club I Dj'd In Cc Blooms Edinburgh And Cafe Habana Edinburgh And Loved It But Looking To Tag Along With Anyone Who Will Give Me A Go

Hey Thanks For The Message I Dj'd In Cc Blooms Playing All The High Energy And Up Beat Dance Tunes For All The Camp Lads On The Dance Floor But There Was One Lassie Came Up And Said Can You Play Something Decent! So It Put Me On A Downer But My Boss Said Well You Cant Please Everyone Main Object Is To Have People On The Dance Floor

Hi Mate Hows You Yeas I Am New Love My Music Anything With A Beat Played In 2 Clubs In Edinburgh Cc Blooms And Cafe Habana All High Nrg And Dance Tunes Also Like Using The Mic As Well

Hey Yes Please Do If You Every Need Someone To Tag Along In Edinburgh Or Glasgow Give Me A Buzz The Expierience Is What I Am Looking For My Moby Is 0770 462 5858 Cheers

Hi Sam Thanks For The Message What Kinda Music You Into I Love Pop Cheesy Tunes Hi Nrg And Dance Have A Few Rave Albums In The House Which Brings Back Memories So R Yu A Vinyl Or Cd Dj Me I Am Cd Dj Went Head To Head With My Friend Last Week Keeping The Mix Going Of Old Dance Vs New Dance It Was Good Every Wana Chat 0770 462 5858

Corabar Entertainment
18-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Alex - please don't post message after message after message - you can edit your posts using the 'edit' button if you want to add to a message you have put up. Also, if you are replying to a particular post on the thread from a specific member, it's a good idea to quote the message you are replying to (use the quote button next to the edit button)

I've merged your 6 posts into 1!

Thanks! :teeth: :teeth:

Danno13
18-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Your shift key must need replacing weekly!!!

Welcome to the forums.. :D

Corabar Steve
18-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Alex, are you replying to Private Messages on this thread, or do you have a lot of imaginary friends? :teeth: :) :teeth: :) :teeth: :) :teeth: