PDA

View Full Version : Latest website incarnation....

ianm67
17-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Done some tweaking, changed the colour scheme a bit and tidied up. I will be replacing the pictures in the gallery soon with some 'action' shots of the rig and me in action.......
Any other suggestions? I really want to keep it simple and not over load it with information...
Take a look at:

www.contrastsdisco.moonfruit.com

Cheers,
IanM

BeerFunk
17-10-2006, 11:18 PM
"This kind of personal service doesn't come at a premium either with our events starting from only £80.00........"

You might be attracting a lot of clients looking for a cheap disco, but if you're prepared to meet their needs, fair enough :)

ianm67
17-10-2006, 11:33 PM
BeerFunk,
I take your point, but for that money, I'll provide a 2 hour kids bash...... Do you think that I should remove it...?
Cheers,
IanM

BeerFunk
17-10-2006, 11:57 PM
BeerFunk,
I take your point, but for that money, I'll provide a 2 hour kids bash...... Do you think that I should remove it...?
Cheers,
IanM
Well, I don't know if you would have to remove it, but the majority of mobile disco websites don't show prices at all

CRAZY K
18-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Ian, I go with your "Your Choice" idea---do it myself.

Two ideas---

Gallery---pictures of happy dancing people would IMHO have more impact

Music---If you offer " Your Choice" you need a playlist on your website to generate interest--thats my experience.

Good luck with it,

CRAZY K

Tonsk
18-10-2006, 08:53 AM
I'm looking at it from my day job and I've had a screen appear telling me I need to download version 7 of something plus have javascript enabled.

So I can't even view your site unfortunately.....

As to prices, I show mine on my site via DJ Intelligence - people can get a quote immediately....

I understand people like to do the "why I'm better than DJ X" on the phone and justify why they are more expensive due to the service they offer and thats fine, but I hope that if they have looked around my site they will know already so I make a point of supplying a price saying unlike other sites, I will not try the hard sell on the phone, this is the price you will pay......