PDA

View Full Version : Lots of bits for sale

Chris1984
12-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Both units below are in mint condition and work flawlessly. Have been flight cased since new and i think i have the original boxes which i will have a look for over the weekend.
All manuals included.

both units only light use - hence selling to to home where they will get used more.

X500 Mixer
£280 - in as new condition although a very slight scratch of which i will get photos over the weekend.

D6000
£350 - again in as new condition with no marks all working - shame to get rid as has been great unit when used - loved it!

these are guide prices and am a little flexible on them - can deliver of arrange own courier or collect..
currently in the surrey area

Also...

Martin Minimacs
£700 - Pair of 150w discharge movers in martin flightcase in working order - have sat around for a few years and as they don't get used they have got to go! spare lamps and omega brackets included

Martin Mac 500's
£1150 a pair - A few pairs of these lying around in full working order and again in martin flight cases - like everything else they don't get used so got to go! spare lamps and omega brackets included

James Thomas Pixel Par 90's - IP version
£999 a pair - In black and suitable to go outside these are among the best led pars available and industry standard - still retailing for over £2000 each grab a bargin!

Slick Litebeam Truss
Professional truss used widly in the pro industry - has been used a lot so scratched but still strong and very usable - a lick of paint would make it like new i have a selection of pieces:
3x5m goalpost with base plates - £480 (made of 2xcorners, 2xbaseplates 3x1m 4 x2m) all eggs, pins and clips included with spares

Martin MX4's
£800 - Set of 4 MX4 scanners in good condition and working order - spare lamps included

Think that does it for now - im sure there is more bits lying around i dont need but will have a look next week - not sure much of this is suitable for here as its a little big but you never know :-)

SoundONE
13-10-2012, 01:00 PM
how much for delivery on the denon 6000 interested in that?

Chris1984
15-10-2012, 05:01 PM
how much for delivery on the denon 6000 interested in that?

Approx. £25 but should be nearer £20

Chris1984
16-10-2012, 04:50 PM
reductions on the items above as due to a new delivery i need the shelve space!

x500 - £230
d6000 - £299
minimacs - £650
mac 500's - £999 per pair
pixel pars - £650 per pair
truss - £399
Mx4's - £730 for 4

got to let it go so open to offers

:-)

I know its not all suitable for average mobile dj use but thought id try here first!