PDA

View Full Version : Video DJ, VJ Conference March 2013 Bristol

visualdjmax
27-11-2012, 01:33 AM
We are proud to announce that the first annual UK video DJ conference will be held on the 1st and 2nd of March 2013. The conference will include a small expo floor as well as performer areas and seminar rooms. The two day conference will also include evening events including performance's from some of the UK's top VJ's.

It is our intention to bring together the VJ community for the first time in the UK to include:

Manufacturers
Software Developers
Experienced Industry Professionals
Tutorials & Seminars
Performances

Full details including Hotels, Seminar Lists and attending manufacturers will be posted on the 1st December 2012.

DJ Jules
27-11-2012, 09:17 AM
We are proud to announce that the first annual UK video DJ conference will be held on the 1st and 2nd of March 2013. The conference will include a small expo floor as well as performer areas and seminar rooms. The two day conference will also include evening events including performance's from some of the UK's top VJ's.

It is our intention to bring together the VJ community for the first time in the UK to include:

Manufacturers
Software Developers
Experienced Industry Professionals
Tutorials & Seminars
Performances

Full details including Hotels, Seminar Lists and attending manufacturers will be posted on the 1st December 2012.

Well you've got my attention for two reasons:

1. It's local to me so I've got a hope of getting to it.
2. It's about VJ'ing ;)

Waiting on the info with baited breath...

Julian

mattred
05-12-2012, 10:15 AM
looks good. bit of a trek but will probable come.

I hope you can get someone to represent mix emergency as its prob the leading VJ software (although serato video is looking better now with delay compensation etc)

Perhaps a session on editing? a simple final cut tutorial?
The most important part for video editors and I made the same mistake when starting out was export settings.

Matt