PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick Thank You

Shaun
16-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Hi Mike,

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the time you took testing out certain features of a product I was interested in. I think you had it out the box on 3 separate occasions trying things for me, and at the end it didn't quite do something I had hoped and you still sounded upbeat even when you thought you had lost a sale..lol.

I bought it in the end, but I was very impressed with your customer service, especially when faced with an indecisive customer with a hundred and one questions.....and all in an accent that you must have had a hard time understanding. (:d)

Anyway, like I said I just wanted to say thanks. :beer1::beer1::beer1:

MikeW
16-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi Mike,

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the time you took testing out certain features of a product I was interested in. I think you had it out the box on 3 separate occasions trying things for me, and at the end it didn't quite do something I had hoped and you still sounded upbeat even when you thought you had lost a sale..lol.

I bought it in the end, but I was very impressed with your customer service, especially when faced with an indecisive customer with a hundred and one questions.....and all in an accent that you must have had a hard time understanding. (:d)

Anyway, like I said I just wanted to say thanks. :beer1::beer1::beer1:

I have used Phase One lots of times. The service is first class. I have also been in the shop a few times. Mike is happy to give you as much time as it takes.

Shaun
16-12-2012, 09:14 PM
I have used Phase One lots of times. The service is first class. I have also been in the shop a few times.

I had a trip down to the midi open day in the store. Mike even supplied me some pies and bottles of juice for the trip home. :thumbs_up: