PDA

View Full Version : Cheap TFT Monitor

Corabar Entertainment
20-10-2006, 05:17 PM
In case anyone's on the lookout for a cheap TFT monitor, have a look here: Ebuyer (http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/94900) ...OK, it's only 14", but what do you want for under £60!!! :)

soundlad
20-10-2006, 05:23 PM
youre about a week to late :sad: :sad: i needed one so i went on ebay an got one for £60. Trouble wil ebuyer is the postage system they charge way too much!

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-10-2006, 05:28 PM
What £3.75+VAT for a supersaver delivery????

Hardly expensive!

Corabar Entertainment
20-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Trouble wil ebuyer is the postage system they charge way too much!I've used them often in recent years, and never had any complaints!

soundlad
20-10-2006, 05:46 PM
well it's not the service it's just the price!

Corabar Entertainment
20-10-2006, 05:47 PM
well it's not the service it's just the price! :confused: :confused: :confused:
What £3.75+VAT for a supersaver delivery????

Hardly expensive! :confused: :confused: :confused:

CRAZY K
20-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Soundlad---Would this be suitable for Mobile Disco use with a PC?

i.e does it have a decent base/stand?

CRAZY K

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Soundlad---Would this be suitable for Mobile Disco use with a PC?

i.e does it have a decent base/stand?

CRAZY K

He got his on Ebay Alan.

CRAZY K
20-10-2006, 06:58 PM
He got his on Ebay Alan.

Thats too subtle for me Daz :)

Are you saying its rubbish :teeth:

CRAZY K

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Thats too subtle for me Daz :)

Are you saying its rubbish :teeth:

CRAZY K

No, not at all!

Angela posted the original post about the tft from Ebuyer and I thought you were talking about that one and got confused 'cos you though Zach bought one from there and I was just pointing out he bought his from Ebay...

Confused? You will be now! :teeth:

soundlad
20-10-2006, 08:18 PM
they would be a cheap way making a video show on your disco! :omg: two tft's either side of your lighting rig. Proper job!

soundscapes
20-10-2006, 09:35 PM
any idea how you could mount em on a pole or t-bar ?

spin mobile disco
20-10-2006, 09:56 PM
use a wall mounting bracket for tft and weld it to a lighting safety g clamp. That should work providing your welding skills are ok.

DMX Will
20-10-2006, 10:11 PM
youre about a week to late :sad: :sad: i needed one so i went on ebay an got one for £60. Trouble wil ebuyer is the postage system they charge way too much!

I agree. However look at the product prices?! One of the reasons ebuyer can sell stuff so cheaply is becuase they actually make a bit of profit from their postage costs - Which is fine, because picking up a TFT screen for £60 or a keyboard for 81p (yes thats right) is excellent, I also find eBuyer amazing for CD-Rs (White top ones)

Oh and DVD cases 100 for £7 - Bargain.

I've spent of 4k with them over the years

soundscapes
20-10-2006, 10:14 PM
use a wall mounting bracket for tft and weld it to a lighting safety g clamp. That should work providing your welding skills are ok.

Iv been told my welding is like chicken sh**

alexperrins
20-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Can't recommend the product, but would definitely recommend ebuyer. I have used them too with no problems

BeerFunk
20-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Good find :thumbs_up

Would be good for karaoke or something, where quality isn't the priority..

CRAZY K
20-10-2006, 10:24 PM
No, not at all!

Angela posted the original post about the tft from Ebuyer and I thought you were talking about that one and got confused 'cos you though Zach bought one from there and I was just pointing out he bought his from Ebay...

Confused? You will be now! :teeth:

Good job your not working tonite Daz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

CRAZY K

Corabar Entertainment
20-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Another tip for Ebuyer that you wouldn't expect - have a look for ink cartridges! The ones for my printer are about £1 cheaper (each) on there than anywhere else (I'm talking about originals, not compatible cartridges) ....... and they have free p+p if you don't mind the super-saver delivery option (although they usually arrive within a couple of days anyway! :) )

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-10-2006, 10:46 PM
I agree. However look at the product prices?! One of the reasons ebuyer can sell stuff so cheaply is becuase they actually make a bit of profit from their postage costs - Which is fine, because picking up a TFT screen for £60 or a keyboard for 81p (yes thats right) is excellent, I also find eBuyer amazing for CD-Rs (White top ones)

Oh and DVD cases 100 for £7 - Bargain.

I've spent of 4k with them over the years

I'll just mention again, that super saver postage for the tft advertised was less than a fiver. How on earth can this be expensive??????

Are you living in the real world here guys? :omg: