PDA

View Full Version : Hello.....anyone in there?

Tony Scott
21-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Hello everyone,
This looks good, first timer....be gentle with me! Been DJing since 15, now 40!!!, how did that happen? Love all aspects of this Disco biz, love sound, love music, love DMX - pretty lights! Started in London now living in Weymouth, Dorset.
Cheers

Tony Scott (www.partyshopdisco.co.uk) :)

Paul James Promotions
21-10-2006, 08:36 AM
Hi Tony, welcome to the forum :D

djgordyp
21-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Hi Tony. Yes there are one or two of us in here. You might find however that it's sometimes a case of the lights are on but no-one's at home lol. :confused: :confused:

As for myself. I had been dj'ing for about 22 years but had to give it up a couple of years ago and now i'm dying to get back to it if I can get the finances together. So there's definatly something about this business. Not forgetting that you're getting paid for having a night out

Candybeatdiscos
21-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Hi Tony. Yes there are one or two of us in here. You might find however that it's sometimes a case of the lights are on but no-one's at home lol. :confused: :confused:

in fact quite a few people in here look like the lights are on but nobody at home....lol

Welcome buddy

Shaun
21-10-2006, 10:05 AM
Welcome Tony :)

magicfm
21-10-2006, 10:15 AM

The wheels turning but there's no hamster lol :)

Welcome Tony :) :)

a bit early in the day but.. :beer:

Dragonfly
21-10-2006, 10:25 AM
The wheels turning but there's no hamster lol :)

Welcome Tony :) :)

a bit early in the day but.. :beer:

now theres a man with sense ..... morning mushroom man ....and welcome to the forum tony hope you enjoy it.

Corabar Entertainment
21-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi Tony and welcome! :teeth:

Corabar Steve
21-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Welcome aboard Tony :thumbs_up

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Afternoon.

Welcome to the forum Tony.

Have a disco
21-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Hello everyone,
This looks good, first timer....be gentle with me! Been DJing since 15, now 40!!!, how did that happen? Love all aspects of this Disco biz, love sound, love music, love DMX - pretty lights! Started in London now living in Weymouth, Dorset - any gigs welcome, got lots of space for xmas gigs coz I'm new to Dorset.

Cheers

Tony Scott (www.partyshopdisco.co.uk (http://www.partyshopdisco.co.uk/)) :)

may I suggest www.Discos.uk.net (http://www.discos.uk.net/) join up with him he covers that area exclusively as well as the rest of the UK he will ask for Pat & Pli as std

PS hi from me

Corabar Entertainment
21-10-2006, 12:16 PM
may I suggest www.Discos.uk.net (http://www.discos.uk.net/) he covers that area exclusively as well as the rest of the UKBadger - that statement completely contradicts itself! :omg:

Corabar Steve
21-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Nothing new there then! :teeth:

Sam
21-10-2006, 11:47 PM
haha doh!

Hi mate.. another dorsetee i see.