Optima Projector – Sold
Nobo projection screen - Sold
Giraffe - T-Bar light weight light stand - Sold
Numark cd mixer player - Mark 1 - Sold
Behringer PP400 preamp - Sold

Corabar Entertainment
03-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Sorry - I'm confused :daft:

Why have you started a new thread in the sold section with a big list of stuff you've already sold? :confused:

Excalibur
03-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Sorry - I'm confused :daft:

Why have you started a new thread in the sold section with a big list of stuff you've already sold? :confused:

Because the For Sale Thread hasn't been edited to reflect what has been sold yet? ( The scale of the task was so daunting that I never even tried. Naughty me. :o I may attempt it soon.)

Edit: I've had a go at it, and edited the first page of the For Sale thread to say what's sold. Hope I got it right.

DK Karaoke
03-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Sorry - I'm confused :daft:Why have you started a new thread in the sold section with a big list of stuff you've already sold? :confused:I thought you were supposed to post all the sold items in the sold section. Did I misunderstand?

Because the For Sale Thread hasn't been edited to reflect what has been sold yet? ( The scale of the task was so daunting that I never even tried. Naughty me. :o I may attempt it soon.)Edit: I've had a go at it, and edited the first page of the For Sale thread to say what's sold. Hope I got it right.I updated the post showing whats left only. Thought thats what you are supposed to do!

Excalibur
03-02-2013, 07:01 PM
I thought you were supposed to post all the sold items in the sold section. Did I misunderstand?
Sort of. When all the items in a thread are sold, the Admin team move the thread across bodily to the Sold section. With you posting so many items in one go, it meant that it was always likely that something would be left over, and thus technically, we couldn't move the whole thread to the Sold section, as items were remaining unsold, so we have to leave them in the For Sale section. That's how it goes, no worries.

I updated the post showing whats left only. Thought thats what you are supposed to do!
Now that's bang on. With a bit of luck, I've also updated the front end with the same details. Hope you shift the PC.