PDA

View Full Version : Ultimax Winchpro 1.2M Deckstand + Mark 2 Curtain kit + LEDJ Starcloth

ian8limelight
03-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Due to the downsizing of my stand & equipment, and to reduce the footprint of my stand, I am now selling my beloved stand and accessories :(

This sale includes:-
1 x original Ultimax Winchpro 1.2M deckstand
2 x Winchpoles
1 x 1.2m deckstand shelf
1 x Ultimax Mk 2 curtain set
1 x LEDJ 2mx1m starcloth and controller
All stand screws, etc.

This sale does NOT include any Trussing/Lighting bar or wheels.

The stand and poles all fit and should operate correctly although one winch needs a 'gentle push' on the way down :o. The stand, when fully erected, is perfectly stable and useable.

The deckstand is in a good condition but the winchpoles could probably do with a bit of of 'TLC' towards the bottom. The deckstand curtain is torn at one end. The starcloth is velcrosed to the curtain and can be easily removed.

Due to the size and weight of the stand and poles, I would suggest collection from Hemel Hempstead.

Looking for £300.00 ono, but open to reasonable offers :cool:

Please PM me with any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Ian.

DJDC
03-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Ian I don't need a stand but if you sell seperately I might be interested in the Winch pods.

DynamoTom
03-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Ian I don't need a stand but if you sell seperately I might be interested in the Winch pods.

Me too.

ian8limelight
03-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Thanks for your interest thus far. I would rather sell this as a 'job lot' but I may consider selling off various sections of the item at a later stage, so please PM me with offers for:-

- Pair of Winchpods

- Deckstand

- Ultimax Mark 2 curtain kit

- LED starcloth

hiltonent
04-02-2013, 12:53 PM
If you don't mind me asking where did you buy them metal L shaped brackets that you hang you star cloth on.

Cheers Marc

ian8limelight
04-02-2013, 09:51 PM
If you don't mind me asking where did you buy them metal L shaped brackets that you hang you star cloth on.

Cheers Marc

Marc,

They are part of the Ultimax Mk 2 curtain kit which I bought.