PDA

View Full Version : VoIP Phone (Refurbished)

LeapCreative
11-02-2013, 10:37 AM
**I know a few DJ's use these, but if this isn't appropriate for sale on here, please remove and I'll list on eBay instead**

Yealink T26p Professional VoIP Phone

3 VoIP Accounts
HD Handset & Speakerphone
13 Programmable Keys
Click For More Info (http://www.yealink.com/product_info.aspx?ProductsCateID=185&CateId=147&BaseInfoCateId=185&Cate_Id=185&parentcateid=147)

Comes Complete With:
[LIST]
T26P VoIP Phone
5v Yealink Power Supply
Brand New Headset

If you've never used a VoIP system before, I'm more than happy to help you set it up, and can even put together a music-on-hold track for you for a small extra fee. If you don't use VoIP at the moment, I can recommend a supplier whose prices including a geographic or non geographic number start from £4 per month. I can also pre-configure the phone for you before sending so there's no setup, just plug it in and it's ready to go.

Looking for around £100.00 as we bought these from new just under a year ago and they're in great condition. On eBay these are currently selling for between £95 and £115 without the power adaptor and headset (which are around £35.00 on their own).

Open to reasonable offers. Any questions, feel free to PM me or give me a call (number below).

LeapCreative
09-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi Folks,

If anyone's interested in this still - price now reduced to £80.00 as need to get rid of this. Delivery at your own cost or collection from Manchester or Accrington (our offices).

Cheers :)