PDA

View Full Version : Spooky

soundscapes
23-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Read this first then watch the video by clicking the link

This is a car advertisement from Great Britain.When they finished
filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side
of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person
had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot.

The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly
phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in
the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in
front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!

Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide. If you listen to
the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background
about it near the end of the commercial.

A little creepy but pretty cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJYhTsaDIX0

alexperrins
23-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Seen it, twas on the tele! not going to fall for that one!

spin mobile disco
23-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Lmao you sod, made me jump.

Jiggles
23-10-2006, 07:52 PM
ha ha spin :teeth:

iv seen it thousands of times

spin mobile disco
23-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Lol I dont watch TV so it got me.

Jiggles
23-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Excuses Excuses Excuses

Dragonfly
23-10-2006, 08:04 PM
thanks callum mrs dragon has just punched me for that

Jiggles
23-10-2006, 08:05 PM
What have i done ?????

Dragonfly
23-10-2006, 08:06 PM
she asked what it was ..... being my wife only fair to show her

Jiggles
23-10-2006, 08:08 PM
but but but ????

spin mobile disco
23-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Lol I jot one from wife 2, i jumped more than she did lol

Dragonfly
23-10-2006, 08:09 PM
no buts ..... 100 lines i must not make fellow djs scared of the dark lol

Jiggles
23-10-2006, 08:13 PM
i must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark loli must not make fellow djs scared of the dark lolv

Sapphire Disco
23-10-2006, 08:26 PM

You got 2 wives :omg: must have it's good & bad bits I suppose :teeth:

Jiggles
23-10-2006, 08:29 PM

You got 2 wives :omg: must have it's good & bad bits I suppose :teeth:

Now thats spooky :omg::teeth:

BeerFunk
23-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Haha, seen it, but c***ped myself first time around! :omg:

Same sort of thing here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B60KKOPO2yY), if you laugh you're evil! :)

Jiggles
23-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Pmsl

djbigdevs
23-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Can we sue you if we have a heart attack? :teeth:

I shouted a very naughty word, heard by the person my mum was speaking to on the phone! :mad:

Good though! I'm such a loser. :embarasse

musicinmotiondi
23-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Very Good

Jiggles
23-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Can we sue you if we have a heart attack? :teeth:

I shouted a very naughty word, heard by the person my mum was speaking to on the phone! :mad:

Good though! I'm such a loser. :embarasse

2 Down over 2000 to go :teeth:

Have a disco
23-10-2006, 10:56 PM
OH IM so scare NOT next prank please?????

Corabar Steve
23-10-2006, 11:43 PM
No need to watch it, I knew what it was by the description.

It's ancient, there ave been plenty of variants on it too (scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it though).

Corabar Entertainment
24-10-2006, 12:12 AM
OH IM so scare NOT next prank please?????Is that 'cos your such an 'ard geezer?

I've seen them both before: the first time I saw the first one I let out some incoherent squeal!!! The second one just made me laugh!! :teeth: :teeth:

Both brilliant! :teeth: