PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Denon DN-X500, Numark DMC2, ADJ Double Phase

rossken
19-04-2013, 02:37 PM
I have the following items for sale, mainly due to changing my playout system. If you have any questions or would like a price for postage, please just get in touch.

Denon DN-X500 Mixer
I'm selling my DN-X500 Mixer due to changing over to an MC-6000 a few months ago. The mixer is fully functional, but has some marks on the rack ears. I recently replaced two of the cue buttons, and will include a further two spare cue buttons in the sale. Original box included.

Price: £170 (the mixer was previously advertised in a Wanted thread for £160, but please note this was before the cue buttons were replaced)

Numark DMC2
Again, I'm selling my DMC2 due to changing over to an MC-6000. The DMC2 is fully fictional and has the usual marks from life on the road. I will include the power cable and USB cable, but no software is included. Original box included.

Price: £100

American DJ Double Phase LED
This light has never been gigged and the box has only been opened for testing. This means it is in brand new condition, with original box and instruction manual.

Price: £120

I am happy to post these items, but the prices do not include postage. Collection from the Dumfries area is welcome.

rossken
17-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Numark DMC2 - SOLD

American DJ Double Phase LED - SOLD