PDA

View Full Version : Redglow Solutions

surround sounds
30-05-2013, 03:21 PM
I have been on the phone for around 20mins to a company called Redglow Solutions.
They basically was trying to sell me adwords and claim to be marketing experts but as always there is a fee for this.
I asked where he got my number from and he told me from this Website in the listings.
So you may already had this phone call from him or shortly you will receive one.
I am not saying its a con but please beware of this type of marketing because i know of people who as been down this road.
I told him its not for me because my site does very well in google but as always they just go on and on.

As anyone else received this phone call yet?

DJIanScott
30-05-2013, 03:38 PM
I get these every single day, without fail. In the end, I just resort to putting the phone down when a polite 'no thanks' doesn't deter them.

If you fancy embarrassing the idiots who call up claiming they can get you to No.1 in Google with SEO optimisation, try Googling 'SEO optimising' and when their company name doesn't appear on page one, tell them they're clearly failing at their job!
Simples!

Solitaire Events Ltd
30-05-2013, 03:41 PM
I get these every single day, without fail. In the end, I just resort to putting the phone down when a polite 'no thanks' doesn't deter them.

Why bother - just join the TPS (http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html)

lazersounds
30-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Why bother - just join the TPS (http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html)

That don't stop them believe me :)

hammy
30-05-2013, 05:42 PM

If you tell them you are on the TPS they are then breaking the law if they ring you again.

lazersounds
30-05-2013, 05:47 PM
If you tell them you are on the TPS they are then breaking the law if they ring you again.

indeed but they still have to call the first time, wasting your time :)

Solitaire Events Ltd
01-06-2013, 11:06 AM

It stops the majority and if they do ring, I ask name and company number and report them.