PDA

View Full Version : Ware Priory, Ware, Herts

DJIanScott
07-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Playing at the Ware Priory for the first time on Saturday alongside a five-piece band.......does anyone know what it's like for space and sound/lighting requirements? The band have organised the gig but I'd like to turn up fore-armed and able to squish into a dark corner if required.

Corabar Entertainment
07-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Which room, Ian?

If there's a band, etc, I'm hoping the reply will be 'Fletchers Lea'. If the answer is 'The Conservatory', you're in trouble!

:lol:

DJIanScott
07-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Which room, Ian?

If there's a band, etc, I'm hoping the reply will be 'Fletchers Lea'. If the answer is 'The Conservatory', you're in trouble!

:lol:

Ha! Ha! Thank you, I'll have to ask the band, I've only been told the venue. Are there sound limiters in place?

Corabar Entertainment
07-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Definitely not in the Conservatory, and I don't recall one in Fletchers Lea either. There is also a third suite there, but for the life of me I can't remember what they call it or what it looks like. Steve might remember though. (You know what it's like, venues can kind of blend in to one sometimes!)

Once you know where you are, we can go from there :)

DJIanScott
14-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Guess what? Yeah, it was in the conservatory! Me and a four piece band packed into the little alcove opposite the kitchen doors. Not ideal but I wasn't involved in the booking, just 'guesting' for them as a favour

Corabar Entertainment
14-08-2013, 01:09 AM
OMG! You're in trouble!

When are you / the band setting up?

DJIanScott
14-08-2013, 02:15 PM
OMG! You're in trouble!

When are you / the band setting up?

We were there LAST Saturday! Nice n cosy it was......and a bit weird watching members of the public walk past the windows right beside you.

Corabar Entertainment
14-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Sorry - missed the fact that you'd already done the gig! :doh: Must try harder! :lol: