PDA

View Full Version : (Sold) 2 x Bose B1 Bass Modules

Jem
20-08-2013, 09:07 PM
I bought a Bose L1 Model 2 system last year. I got these B1 bass units with it and they have never been used outside my home. To all intents and purposes they are like new. They come complete with the standard Bose covers.

Just to be clear, i'm selling TWO Bose B1 Bass units only. The L1 stand and the L1 column shown in the photograph are NOT included in the sale (just before anyone asks ;)).

Can't really be posting these by standard mail so i'm asking for collection in person only (Near Wakefield, J40 M1). However, you are free to arrange for your own courier to collect these if you really can't collect them. They will be handed over to courier in their standard Bose covers as I don't have suitable packing materials to hand.

I'm happy to accept cash on collection and can demonstrate the units working if required.

I'm asking £300 ono. for BOTH units (I believe retail price on these is £259 each). [SOLD]

One final thing... I reserve the right to pull this thread at any point as these are listed elsewhere...

Jem
21-08-2013, 09:33 AM
*** SOLD ***