PDA

View Full Version : Tune Alert Page

Have a disco
30-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Hope this gets made into a sticky page it covers all Genres of music but I will consentrate upon dance (R n B, Techno, House etc) already have predicted the likes of fedde le grande, Bob sinclair, and a few others besides please note these are based for club or mobile DJ's

Well here goes this weeks big ones to watchout for in coming weeks

Dance Nation - Move your love (DN DJ mix)

Cascada - Miricle

Weird Al Yankovic - White & Nerdy (rip of Chamillionaires - Ridin very funny has done well in USA top 10)

The S & M Project - One Man (Club mix)

Infernal - Self control (Robbie Rivera Vox Mix)

Darren Styles - Save Me (Hypasonic Mix)

Madonna - Jump (axwell full club mix)

Moby ft. Debbie Harry - New York, New York (Tocadisco's Nypd Mix)

Shawn Emanuel - U better Believe it (Soundboy mix)

Christina Aguilera - Hurt

Fergie ft Will i Am - Fergalicious

Janet Jackson ft Khia - So Excited (Dirty)

All Saints - Rocksteady

Africanism - Hard (Bob Sinclar's Mix)

Whelan & Di Scala Ft Nikki Belle - Tearsddrops (Extended Mix) the last one currently my favourite remake of a classic

Danno13
30-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Christina Aguilera - Hurt

Do you really predict this being big on the dancefloors?? :confused:

Solitaire Events Ltd
30-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Is there really any point in this thread?

Everyone knew about Fedde Le Grand and Bob Sinclar anyway.

Have a disco
30-10-2006, 04:11 PM
someone had to complain we had a thread simular to this before and guess whom whinged then not me

Point being this one I could update regularly if stuck down at my own time and leisure and delete it accordingly each week

It was me that predicted the charting of fedde le grande and bob sinclair quite some time ago. to much jerring by some of you now whom is laughing not me I dont care. Im a chart dance predictor been doing it for 20 years now and Im not usually far out

Right Christina Aguilera - Hurt first decent slowie I have heard for a while that isnt with to much uptempo R & B beat in it which has basically killed what we would in the term call a slow dance

Danno13
30-10-2006, 04:22 PM
It was me that predicted the charting of fedde le grande and bob sinclair quite some time ago.

As did most of the rest of us!

Corabar Entertainment
30-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Im a chart dance predictor been doing it for 20 years now and Im not usually far outIf you list tracks frequently enough and with lists long enough, a couple of them are bound to chart!

Do you really want to go back through your lists and lists and lists and see how many of them have been huge hits? :confused:

Have a disco
30-10-2006, 05:03 PM
this is this weeks which to be honest does cover about 3 weeks or so as to give everyone a chance to catch up, and for those that regularly check out the dj club charts as well as the general top 40

these are tunes that are working on the dance floor currently?? that I have used quiet regularly

Corabar Steve
30-10-2006, 06:32 PM
someone had to complain we had a thread simular to this before and guess whom whinged then not me

I'll just be getting my revenge for my mis-spelling of station now:D

& wouldn't it be who in that context not whom?:D :D :D

Have a disco
30-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Point Made but american version is correct LOL

Corabar Entertainment
30-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Point Made but american version is correct LOL

:what:

Solitaire Events Ltd
30-10-2006, 11:38 PM
:what:

:shrug:

Corabar Steve
30-10-2006, 11:38 PM
May I remind you that this is a UK based site & all communication should be in English not American or American English (as they seem to think they invented the language) (because if you add the US to the UK you know what you get) http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/aahmed/tongue.gif

Have a disco
30-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Sk ??? B.o.t.p????????????

Corabar Steve
30-10-2006, 11:51 PM
U Suk:D

:offtopic: :sorry:

Have a disco
30-10-2006, 11:53 PM
you blow to pull it back on line LOL

Corabar Steve
30-10-2006, 11:54 PM