PDA

View Full Version : Yet another re-design...

LeapCreative
31-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry to keep asking for opinions on this again, is there any chance i can get some objective views on yet another new design for the site:

http://shockwave.phasemedia.co.uk

I've worked fairly hard on this one, and although the back end coding isn't complete, i think the design is ok. By the way, on this one, please can you ignore the text size, its just a problem with the CSS.

The new site should include a client area, booking system, availability checker, event planner and quote generator, which have all been custom coded. I'm hoping to package the code with an installtion file, which i'll be making available to anyone who wants it.

Dont be too cruel :)

Jiggles
31-10-2006, 08:59 PM
The new site should include a client area, booking system, availability checker, event planner and quote generator, which have all been custom coded. I'm hoping to package the code with an installtion file, which i'll be making available to anyone who wants it.

I might be interesed in that :D

Very :approve:

Corabar Steve
31-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Looks tidy enough, but ( a personal bugbear) I hate white on black text!

LeapCreative
31-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. To be honest, the original site was just cobbled together. Hopefully this is an improvement. I'll post again when the coding is done for any opinions. I just refuse to pay out for DJ Intelligence so i'll make my own.

In the mean time, any further comments on design are greatly appreciated :)