PDA

View Full Version : Bag / Case for 1M LED Lighting Bar

Pe7e
10-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Can anyone recommend a protective, padded Bag or Case for a single 1M LED Lighting Bar?

Benny Smyth
10-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Flightcase Warehouse (http://www.spider-engineering.co.uk/) or Swan Flightcases (http://www.swanflight.com/).

Corabar Steve
11-09-2014, 09:26 AM
I think links to the specific product would be more helpful than to just the general website.

A cursory glance at both sites didn't reveal anything suitable for just one 1m bar.

Although both companies make custom cases, that option would probably cost more than the actual effect.

Pe7e
11-09-2014, 11:22 AM
A cursory glance at both sites didn't reveal anything suitable for just one 1m bar.

Although both companies make custom cases, that option would probably cost more than the actual effect.

Spot on with your observations, but thanks to Benny for taking the time and trouble to reply. Ideally I'm looking for a pair of well padded bags to take a 1M long LED UV bar, or an ADJ Freq 16 strobe bar.

Benny Smyth
11-09-2014, 11:49 AM
I think links to the specific product would be more helpful than to just the general website.

Since we were not told of the specific item that needed a case (for example, the ADJ Megabar is a standard shape, whereas the Cameo RGBA batons that I use have hooks on them, thus meaning that they would not fit in a case that holds a standard baton), I merely pointed the OP in the general direction of somewhere that may be of some use.

Corabar Steve
11-09-2014, 12:53 PM
A single 1m bar.

Several of the bar cases had less than a metre internal dimensions, those that did, seem to be the ones that hold multiples, not just "a single 1M LED Lighting Bar"

Benny Smyth
11-09-2014, 01:18 PM
A single 1m bar.

Several of the bar cases had less than a metre internal dimensions, those that did, seem to be the ones that hold multiples, not just "a single 1M LED Lighting Bar"

And as you noticed, the option to have a case custom made is available.

I offered a suggestion. It may not be satisfactory to your standards, but at least I offered a suggestion.

Corabar Steve
11-09-2014, 03:23 PM
:bang: