PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare trying to get speaker covers

DJay
03-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Folks,

I am having a nightmare trying to find speaker covers and am worried about leaving my speakers uncovered in the garage without covers.

I have tried the following companies and they never get back to you (thus I do not trust them and do not want to use them):

coverovercovers
cloud9covers (USA)
studioslips (usa)
Not happy to pay [email protected] just via Paypal on ebay

Can anyone please help? Is there not a reputable company that either has universal covers or can make covers for my Wharfedale speakers and has good methods of communication?

CRAZY K
03-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Folks,

I am having a nightmare trying to find speaker covers and am worried about leaving my speakers uncovered in the garage without covers.

I have tried the following companies and they never get back to you (thus I do not trust them and do not want to use them):

coverovercovers
cloud9covers (USA)
studioslips (usa)
Not happy to pay [email protected] just via Paypal on ebay

Can anyone please help? Is there not a reputable company that either has universal covers or can make covers for my Wharfedale speakers and has good methods of communication?

DID I GIVE YOU THE MOBILE FOR COVER OVER COVERS?

If not let me know, thought I did--OR was that someone else?

USA companies--wouldnt bother with that!

Do the Holiday camp do these at all ?

CRAZY K

DJay
03-11-2006, 05:17 PM
K, you lost me with the holiday camp gag!!

I spoke with Barry at Cover Over Covers. I thin emailed the dimensions of my speakers to the coverovercovers email address and Barry's personal AOL account. That was 5 days ago!! SHould I really have to chase them? Surely if you chase a company (Watchdog style) they may not be worth what you're paying for?

Did you order your covers from them?

CRAZY K
03-11-2006, 05:30 PM

I spoke with Barry at Cover Over Covers. I thin emailed the dimensions of my speakers to the coverovercovers email address and Barry's personal AOL account. That was 5 days ago!! SHould I really have to chase them? Surely if you chase a company (Watchdog style) they may not be worth what you're paying for?

Did you order your covers from them?

Yeah was a bit slow to start with but he did ring back with a quote and got it sorted ok.

Might be worth a quick reminder anyway--20 P FOR A CALL--his prices were keen and I think they are a relaible company.

You could get a quick call back somewhere else and pay another £50 for not a lot!

CRAZY K

CRAZY K
03-11-2006, 05:31 PM

Maplins:D :D :D

CRAZY K

DJay
03-11-2006, 05:41 PM
They won't fit!

2 x Wharfedale LX15: Dimensions: 700mm (H) x 470mm (W) x 450mm (D). Weight: 33.5kgs(each).

2 x Wharfedale LX15B Subs: Dimensions: 615mm (H) x 470mm (W) x 559mm (D). Weight: 33.5kgs(each)

Thames Valley Discos
03-11-2006, 05:41 PM
look at people who recover upholstery or car seats, they can make anything
better still keep them indoors.

DJay
04-11-2006, 07:39 AM
Can you beleive we have a 5 bedroom house and no room for speakers!!!

Thames Valley Discos
04-11-2006, 07:42 AM
put the misses in the garage:D
then sleep with your speakers:D