PDA

View Full Version : Possible hacker !!!!!

Jiggles
03-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Me and Harrison have both received an invitation to add a contact to MSN! we both think that they got out email addresses from here!!!:attn::attn:

Has anyone received an invitation from the following person: [email protected] if so post it up here.

P.S i'm sorry if this is someone off here as this is strange as people normally ask you before :D

Thanks

Callum

Harrison's Discos
03-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Me and Harrison have both received an invitation to add a contact to MSN! we both think that they got out email addresses from here!!!:attn::attn:

Has anyone received an invitation from the following person: [email protected] if so post it up here.

P.S i'm sorry if this is someone off here as this is strange as people normally ask you before :D

Thanks

Callum

Guys, i can tell you that this is true. The same pop up came up on my computer on 'msn'. I'm also not sure if this is a hacker or true, but i do not ike random people popping up to let me add them.:Spam:

Shaun
03-11-2006, 09:30 PM
My MSN details are on public view in my profile, and I've not had anyone I don't know try to add me.

djgordyp
04-11-2006, 06:16 AM
My feeling is it could well just be someone who has seen your profile on MSN and decided to contact you. Have you done a search for rohan991? If it's nobody you know then just ignore them.

BeerFunk
04-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Email them and ask them who they are?