PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - FBT Vertus Subs, active cabs, Dotz tpar light, Bose Compact...and more!

ianforest
04-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Hi folks,

Clearout time...

Ultimax 4ft Deck Stand - This is a very durable stand from Ultimax. The stand ends were originally from the wheel & winch range so the outer sleeves will fit their winch pods or some other similar pole. The wheels are the newer type rather than the older heavyweight ones. The stand ends are a good 8 years old and as such have the usual battle scars, the crossbars however were new earlier this year in July and still look new. I don't have any carpetted shelves i'm afraid. Looking for £50.00 + postage

Bose L1 Compact - Awesome little unit from the L1 range, sound quality is fantastic and is perfect for background music during meals or ceremony music. It's about 6 years old, the base has some scuffs and marks from use but there are no dents in the grill and of course sound quality is unaffected. I have one whole unit with bags plus an extra pair of Bose risers also in a bag. I bought these to replace the ones I thought I had lost which I then subsequently found having already spent £150 on new ones. Looking for £450.00 + postage for this.

FBT Vertus CLA208 Subs x 2 (black) - These are awesome little dual 8" active subs designed really for use with the vertus range from FBT although can be used with any active system if you are looking for small lightweight subs. These are about 4-5 months old and have the original FBT bags. Some very light marks but still look and sound awesome. £900.00 for the pair + postage.

FBT J8a Active 8" Speakers x 2 (black) - I bought these initially for use as a background music system however they are fully capable of holding their own when faced with a party for up to 50 people, plenty of bottom end there! I used them with the CLA208's and together they do look and sound awesome. They are as new and come with original FBT bags and the original boxes. I'll even throw in the stand converters so you can can pop them on top of a normal 32mm/35mm dia speaker stand. £700 brand new inc. bags and convertors i'll take just £500.00 for the pair + postage

Acme ImpossibLED x 2 in Protex Cases - Technically I can only really sell one as working and the other as spares or repair. Both do work just fine but one had a little tantrum and set itself on fire due to dodgy wiring inside. I isolated the problem and disconnected one section of the LED cluster inside so it does actually work fine but would certainly fail FAT. Both are in great condition and have been stored in Protex cases so handy to have around. Looking for £50 for both + postage.

American DJ Dotz TPar system - This is a megabar-type system, a tbar with 4 par cans on it. This is a COB based unit therefore IMO produces better colours. It comes complete with a foot switch, long DMX lead and an RF remote control. It has a pair of M10's on the top so you can actually attach other lights to it if you wish and turn them on/off through DMX or with the remote control...very clever! Also included is the bag to keep it looking awesome. There is a tripod included if you want it but it really is awfully naff and pretty much broke within 2 or 3 uses. I'm amazed that ADJ include it with this system because again IMO it's not fit for purpose and does actually spoil for me an otherwise amazing product. All lights work fine and are very bright. Looking for £180 + postage.

Will take pictures tomorrow and put a link up on this post so you can view the items. Collection is preferred from the Brighton area or they can be shipped at extra cost to you. PM me on here, get me on Farcebook or call me on 07799 782764.

Many thanks!

DJ Tony McQue
08-12-2014, 07:52 AM
PM sent through Facebook :)