PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - Pr ADJ Inno Rolls and custom-made SwanFlight Case

DJIanScott
10-03-2015, 10:18 AM
For sale - my pair of excellent condition ADJ Inno Rolls, complete with SwanFlight custom case.

In extremely good condition, all barrel mirrors complete and hardly any wear n tear on the units. Without double checking at this moment, I think they've had 216 hrs of action, so only about another 40,000 left in em!!
SwanFlight case is also in really great order....all catches working perfectly and foam innards still intact.

Reason for sale is that a DJ colleague has purchased the HP versions (genuinely hardly a visible brightness difference from 50w to 80w LED - we compared side by side) and to keep our kit in tandem as we often combine lighting for bigger shows, I had to purchase the new version too. ADJ took away the excellent 'buzzsaw' gobo on the new ones too.........so I'm a bit sad to sell these!

Personal collection only please - I'm based in Thurrock, Essex. Cash upon collection. £450

Thank you

DJIanScott
10-03-2015, 04:11 PM

DJIanScott
20-04-2015, 08:53 AM
Bump! Still for sale on DJ forums only until Weds, then they hit the dreaded 'Bay!

ian8limelight
24-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Bump! Still for sale on DJ forums only until Weds, then they hit the dreaded 'Bay!

Did you sell them?

DJIanScott
07-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Did you sell them?

Nope! Still haven't put them on eBay...had a private 'buyer' mess me about for a week. Love to put his name and crummy little website up here, but that would be too petty!
Still available, still in A1 condition, still got more bleedin' colours and gobos than the newer ones......