PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - Pair of Acme Butterfly Quads

Casual77
22-03-2015, 09:59 AM
I'm looking to sell a pair of Acme Butterfly Quads that I bought recently. They are impressive lights but probably a bit much for what I need at the moment and I need to recoup some of the money I've recently forked out. They are both in great condition and full working order and come with power leads but no boxes unfortunately. I'll be getting them both PAT tested tomorrow.

They cost £345 each new and I'm looking for £420 for the pair. I'll be taking them to the West Yorkshire (ex-NADJ) meeting at Liversedge on Wednesday night if anyone local fancies having a look at them. I'd prefer cash on collection but will find a cost for insured delivery if you live too far away for that to be convenient.

I've also got a pair of ADJ Inno Pocket Spots that I'm looking to sell but I need to get them checked out to make sure they are both working ok first. They come with a bag and a pair of remotes. I'll be looking for £200 for the pair assuming they are fully functional. Again, they will be PAT tested tomorrow.

I've got photos at both but for some reason the website won't let me upload them. I'll hopefully get some up shortly but if you want to see photos in the meantime PM with a mobile number and I'll message them across to you.

Excalibur
22-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Often, resizing the photos will cure the problem. They may be too big for the format selected.

Casual77
22-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Often, resizing the photos will cure the problem. They may be too big for the format selected.

Yeah, I suspect that is probably it. I'll have a go at resizing them and upload them later.

sgldisco
24-03-2015, 06:07 PM
PM'd you !

Casual77
25-03-2015, 11:23 AM
** UPDATE **

Having taken some time to set the Quads and the Spots up properly and taken some advice I've decided to hang on to them for now. I've checked the service hours of all the units and they have done less than 100 hours between the four lights so they are pretty much like new. Even though I'm skint now I think it makes more sense to hang onto them rather than sell them for half of what they would cost to buy new, and then 3 months down the line wish I had kept them.

Apologies for any inconvenience.