PDA

View Full Version : Music piracy alert

Have a disco
08-11-2006, 04:53 PM
If you have recieved this then beware he is implying supplying promo's to whom ever accepts on a DVD for a £5 fee. if you accept you are commiting music piracy most Decent DJ's will be getting the majority on promo if your good enough already or buying them from White disc / DMC DJ only

all his details of emails sent has been forwarded to relevant authorities & companies dont be foolish to join his ranks this is why were fighting for the DJ Licence

Dear Dj,

First I must apologise for the email, I nicked your address of a forum we both visit. I thought you might be interested in something I'm doing.

I've recently retired from professional Djing. I have been playing some of the biggest clubs in the UK and Europe for the past 15 years, and have done well enough out of it to afford to retire from the clubs at the grand old age of 39. I'll still carry on my radio show. Just not killing myself on the road 24/7

I may have retired from club Djing, but the record companies seem to have not read the press release I have sent them, and continue to send me hundreds of cds and loads of vinyl each week. I've told them not to bother, but they carry on doing it.

It took me years and years to get on the "A" list of these mailing lists. Receiving tracks that only 20 DJs get and limited edition stuff and all that. I considered sticking all my mailing lists on eBay. Simply forwarding all the music I get sent automatically via my PO BOX to someone else would be quite simple. But I have changed my mind.

What I am going to do is to Burn a DVD (some times 2) a week off of all the music I get sent. House, trance, R'n'B, Hip Hop, pretty much every genre there is. As I need to put this music into the computer at the radio station. It gets ripped anyway. And send them to 20 Djs a week.

I came up with this idea as to hep those Djs starting out to get some of the new music first. And hopefully give you an advantage to get a leg up.

If you are interested in this email me back.

If you are not.

Click delete now.

Cheers

Me

(heres the list he sent me, I was curious I turned him down)

Ok, Here are a list of last weeks House tunes:

A fiver for the lot on one DVD in Mp3 format. If you are interested in it, let me know by replying to this email address and I will give you and you can pay pal me a fiver including postage stick your address in the Paypal thing. And I will post them out.

No worries if you don't want it. Maybe next week will be of more interest to you. It varuies from week to week Let me know if you don't want to recieve this again.

Cheers

EMM

16 Bit Lolitas-Passing Light-(SHI035)-Promo CDS--PULSE/01-16 bit lolitas-passing light-pulse
16 Bit Lolitas-Passing Light-(SHI035)-Promo CDS--PULSE/02-16 bit lolitas-chuck nology-pulse
2020 Soundsystem - Tape Remixes-(VIS137A)-DJ/01-2020 soundsystem - tape (12 edit)
2020 Soundsystem - Tape Remixes-(VIS137A)-DJ/02-2020 soundsystem - tape (burnski remix)
2020 Soundsystem - Tape Remixes-(VIS137A)-DJ/03-2020 soundsystem - tape (dirt crew dub)
2020 Soundsystem - Tape Remixes-(VIS137A)-DJ/04-2020 soundsystem - tape (dirt crew remix)
2 Rare People--Naked Body Remixes Part 1-(BLACKOUT006)/01-2 rare people--strange days (nino raro rebuild)
2 Rare People--Naked Body Remixes Part 1-(BLACKOUT006)/02-2 rare people--show you (cio feeling better remix)
Absorb Projects-Homeless EP-UTD04-/01-absorb projects-homeless
Absorb Projects-Homeless EP-UTD04-/02-absorb projects-beat orb
Absorb Projects-Homeless EP-UTD04-/03-absorb projects-easy access
Akon feat. Eminem-Smack That-Promo-CDS-/01-akon feat. eminem-smack that (dirty mix)
Akon feat. Eminem-Smack That-Promo-CDS-/02-akon feat. eminem-smack that (instrumental)
Alex M.O.R.P.H. And Mike Koglin-Shift-(NOYS015)-UNiT/01
-shift (original mix)-unit
Allister Whitehead - Blu Car 320k/Allister Whitehead - Blu Car (DJ DLG Mix)
Allister Whitehead - Blu Car 320k/Allister Whitehead - Blu Car (Original Mix)
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/01-andreas vollenweider-the holly and the ivy
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/02-andreas vollenweider-over the hills and over the vale
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/03-andreas vollenweider-midnight clear
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/04-andreas vollenweider-the coventry carol
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/05-andreas vollenweider-the wexford carol
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/06-andreas vollenweider-suspended note
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/07-andreas vollenweider-the yorkshire wassail
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/08-andreas vollenweider-what child is this
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/09-andreas vollenweider-carol of the drum
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/10-andreas vollenweider-forgive
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/11-andreas vollenweider-jesu joy of mans desiring
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/12-andreas vollenweider-child in a manger
Andreas Vollenweider-Midnight Clear-/13-andreas vollenweider-hymn to the secret heart
Andrei Morant-Fall-(SCP006)/01-andrei morant-craft
Andrei Morant-Fall-(SCP006)/02-andrei morant-let me show you
Andrei Morant-Fall-(SCP006)/03-andrei morant-r man
Andrei Morantax Checker-(SCP005)/01-andrei morant-the ripper
Andrei Morantax Checker-(SCP005)/02-andrei morantax checker
Angelo Battilani Efdemin - Empty Lohn and Brot-(LIEBE014)-DJ/01-angelo battilani - empty
Angelo Battilani Efdemin - Empty Lohn and Brot-(LIEBE014)-DJ/02-efdemin - lohn and brot
Anthony Collins - Mad Tiffany-(PORDIG010)-DJ/01-anthony collins - mad tiffany
Anthony Collins - Mad Tiffany-(PORDIG010)-DJ/02-anthony collins - mad tiffany (kriece remix)
Aquasky-Crush on Intro Aqua Ski Mix-CDS-/01-aquasky-crush on intro (aqua ski mix)
Armin Van Buuren vs Herman Brood-Saturday Night-(CDS)-/01-armin van buuren vs herman brood-saturday night (radio edit)
Armin Van Buuren vs Herman Brood-Saturday Night-(CDS)-/02-armin van buuren vs herman brood-saturday night (club mix)
Astroglyde-Crawling Incl Luke Fair Main Mix/01-astroglyde-crawling (dub mix)
Astroglyde-Crawling Incl Luke Fair Main Mix/02-astroglyde-crawling (luke fair main mix)
Astroglyde-Crawling Incl Luke Fair Main Mix/03-astroglyde-crawling (original mix)
At1-Foundation/01-at1-foundation
A C R-Post Minimalism 1-LEFTLTD003-/02-a c r-oblivion
A C R-Post Minimalism 1-LEFTLTD003-/03-a c r-screwdriver feat tigerskin
A C R-Post Minimalism 1-LEFTLTD003-/04-a c r-juicy lucy
A Paul and Vegim-Joint Venture EP Vol 2-NLD011-/01-vegim-german bomb
A Paul and Vegim-Joint Venture EP Vol 2-NLD011-/02-a paul-clinic
Barbq--Flyin Fish-(SP1212)/01-barbq--flyin fish (original mix)
Barbq--Flyin Fish-(SP1212)/02-barbq--no words (dub mix)
Blondie vs Edison-Heart Of Glass-Promo-CDS-/01-blondie vs edison-heart of glass (radio edit)
Blondie vs Edison-Heart Of Glass-Promo-CDS-/02-blondie vs edison-heart of glass (electro disco radio edit)
Blondie vs Edison-Heart Of Glass-Promo-CDS-/03-blondie vs edison-heart of glass (vocal mix)
Blondie vs Edison-Heart Of Glass-Promo-CDS-/04-blondie vs edison-heart of glass (electro disco mix)
Blondie vs Edison-Heart Of Glass-Promo-CDS-/05-blondie vs edison-heart of glass (quattro remix)
Blondie vs Edison-Heart Of Glass-Promo-CDS-/06-blondie vs edison-heart of glass (dub mix)
Blue Room Project-Threnody EP-ASR005-/01-blue room project-threnody
Blue Room Project-Threnody EP-ASR005-/02-blue room project-seriate
Cass and Mangan - Bible Belt (Blufin016)/01-cass and mangan - bible belt (play early)
Cass and Mangan - Bible Belt (Blufin016)/02-cass and mangan - bible belt (play late)
Cass and Mangan - Bible Belt (Blufin016)/03-cass and mangan - bible belt (martin eyerer remix)
Christian Wunsch-Natures Revenge-(TSU012)/01-christian wunsch-mental noise
Christian Wunsch-Natures Revenge-(TSU012)/02-christian wunsch-reactive patterns
Christian Wunsch-Natures Revenge-(TSU012)/03-christian wunsch-against reality
Christian Wunsch-No Mans Land the Remixes-(TSU011)/01-christian wunsch-innocence (female remix)
Christian Wunsch-No Mans Land the Remixes-(TSU011)/02-christian wunsch-vengeance (65d mavericks remix)
Christian Wunsch-No Mans Land the Remixes-(TSU011)/03-christian wunsch-white coats (function remix)
CPEN-Lovers Lounge-SEA12058-/01-cpen-lovers lounge (cpen s classic mix)
CPEN-Lovers Lounge-SEA12058-/02-cpen-lovers lounge (jt donaldson late nite lounge re vamp)
CPEN-Lovers Lounge-SEA12058-/03-cpen-lovers lounge (cpen s no kinda rules remix)
CPEN-Lovers Lounge-SEA12058-/04-cpen-lovers lounge (cpen s no kinda beats remix)
David Guetta-The World is Mine (Distant Fragments Sea Breaks Mix)-Promo/01-david guetta-the world is mine (distant fragments sea breaks mix)
Da Sushiman Ft Chynna Blue-In and Out-Promo CDM-/01-da sushiman ft chynna blue-in and out (running) original edit
Da Sushiman Ft Chynna Blue-In and Out-Promo CDM-/02-da sushiman ft chynna blue-in and out (running) the freshmakers remix
Da Sushiman Ft Chynna Blue-In and Out-Promo CDM-/03-da sushiman ft chynna blue-in and out (running) radio edit
Da Sushiman Ft Chynna Blue-In and Out-Promo CDM-/04-da sushiman ft chynna blue-in and out (running) instrumental
Deep Collective-Deepest Garden EP-WR001-/01-deep collective-deepest garden
Deep Collective-Deepest Garden EP-WR001-/02-deep collective-durban
Deep Collective-Deepest Garden EP-WR001-/03-deep collective-espontaniko
Demarco-Maybe Tomorow/01-demarco-maybe tomorrow (discotizin dub)
Demarco-Maybe Tomorow/02-demarco-maybe tomorrow (discotizin mix)
Demarco-Maybe Tomorow/03-demarco-maybe tomorrow (soulshaker dub)
Demarco-Maybe Tomorow/04-demarco-maybe tomorrow (soulshaker mix)
Depeche Mode--Martyr -DVDS-/01-depeche mode--martyr (dreher and s.m.art b.n. reload remix)
Depeche Mode--Martyr ()-DVDS-/02-depeche mode--martyr (booka shade travel mix)
Depeche Mode - Martyr-CDM/01 depeche mode - martyr (paul van dyk remix edit)
Depeche Mode - Martyr-CDM/02 depeche mode - martyr (alex smoke gravel mix)
Depeche Mode - Martyr-CDM/03 depeche mode - never let me down again (digitalism remix)
Digital Base-Schranz Inger-CDS-/01-digital base-schranz inger (original mix)
Digital Base-Schranz Inger-CDS-/02-digital base-schranz inger (super style deluxe remix)
Discofreakz - Brother Louie -(Promo-CDS)-/01-discofreakz-brother louie (radio edit)
Discofreakz - Brother Louie -(Promo-CDS)-/02-discofreakz-brother louie (club mix)
DJB-We Love House Zouk EP-LAY081-/01-djb-after midnight (main mix)
DJB-We Love House Zouk EP-LAY081-/02-djb-after midnight (b s dawn mix)
DJB-We Love House Zouk EP-LAY081-/03-djb-don t sleep
DJB-We Love House Zouk EP-LAY081-/04-djb-flight the clash yo
DJ Fist-Activate-SKP05-/01-dj fist-activate
DJ Fist-Activate-SKP05-/02-dj fist-activate (kevin sunray big drums remix)
DJ Frah-Freedom-SP019-/01-dj frah-freedom (extended mix)
DJ Frah-Freedom-SP019-/02-dj frah-freedom (tranceaction mix)
DJ Frah-Freedom-SP019-/03-dj frah-freedom (radio mix)
DJ Frah-Freedom-SP019-/04-dj frah-freedom (tranceaction radio mix)
DJ Machine At Wallringtunnel-7 Days and 1 Week 3006-/01-dj machine at wallringtunnel-7 days and 1 week (dj brush time tunnel 11 remix)
DJ Machine At Wallringtunnel-7 Days and 1 Week 3006-/02-dj machine at wallringtunnel-7 days and 1 week (dj daxx remix)
DJ Machine At Wallringtunnel-7 Days and 1 Week 3006-/03-dj machine at wallringtunnel-7 days and 1 week (dj merlin and dj c bass remix)
DJ Machine At Wallringtunnel-7 Days and 1 Week 3006-/04-dj machine at wallringtunnel-7 days and 1 week (mark sherry s outburst remix)
Dr Kucho - November 06 Promo Mix--HLSMP3/01-dr kucho - november 06 promo mix--hlsmp3
Duel Calibre-Severe Trauma-CDS-/01-duel calibre-severe trauma
Duel Calibre-Severe Trauma-CDS-/02-duel calibre-devil in flight
Ed 209 and Ken Mac-Hardwired Part 2 of 4-CDS-/01-ed 209 and ken mac-ed 209 and ken mac-hell yeah
Ed 209 and Ken Mac-Hardwired Part 2 of 4-CDS-/02-ed 209 and ken mac-ed209 ft. bad habits-back it up
Eric Laville-Night Visions EP-(ACADEMY026)-Digital- INT/01-eric laville-blow
Eric Laville-Night Visions EP-(ACADEMY026)-Digital- INT/02-eric laville-magnet train
Eric Laville-Night Visions EP-(ACADEMY026)-Digital- INT/03-eric laville-night visions eric s sadic mix
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/01 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (radio edit)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/02 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (club mix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/03 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (dub mix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/05 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (extended mix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/07 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (claude von stroke remix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/08 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (dj delicious and till west remix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/09 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (tv rock and dirty south remix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/10 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (put you hands up for your city remix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/11 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (packard plant remix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/12 fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (melbourne melitia remix)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit Remixes-Promo-CDM--iMC/13 fedde le grand - put your hands up for the wall
Filter Freq And Felipe Avelar-Funk It Up EP-(CRZ008)-CDM--OBC/01 filter freq and felipe avelar-funk it up (mark almaria remix)
Filter Freq And Felipe Avelar-Funk It Up EP-(CRZ008)-CDM--OBC/02 filter freq and felipe avelar-funk it up
Filter Freq And Felipe Avelar-Funk It Up EP-(CRZ008)-CDM--OBC/03 filter freq and felipe avelar-funkapella
Filter Freq And Felipe Avelar-Funk It Up EP-(CRZ008)-CDM--OBC/04 filter freq and felipe avelar-got me sprung
Fitalic - Atomic Atmosphere EP-(TVRDD037)--PsyCZ/01-fitalic - atomic atmosphere-psycz
Fitalic - Atomic Atmosphere EP-(TVRDD037)--PsyCZ/02-fitalic - my destiny-psycz
Fitalic - Atomic Atmosphere EP-(TVRDD037)--PsyCZ/03-fitalic - atomic atmosphere (thomas penton remix)-psycz
Flower Powerz-Everybodys Got To Learn Sometime-(CF022)-CDM--OBC/01 flower powerz-everybodys got to learn sometime (flowerz mix)
Flower Powerz-Everybodys Got To Learn Sometime-(CF022)-CDM--OBC/02 flower powerz-everybodys got to learn sometime (original dub mix)
Flower Powerz-Everybodys Got To Learn Sometime-(CF022)-CDM--OBC/03 flower powerz-everybodys got to learn sometime (original mix)
Friends Electric-Burning Desire-WandWNEW027-/01-friends electric-burning desire (vocal mix)
Friends Electric-Burning Desire-WandWNEW027-/02-friends electric-burning desire (instrumental mix)
Gabriel And Dresden Feat Jan Burton-Dangerous Power-Promo CDM--USF/01-gabriel and dresden feat jan burton-dangerous power gabriel and dresden extended mix
Gabriel And Dresden Feat Jan Burton-Dangerous Power-Promo CDM--USF/02-gabriel and dresden feat jan burton-dangerous power cicada full mix
Gabriel And Dresden Feat Jan Burton-Dangerous Power-Promo CDM--USF/03-gabriel and dresden feat jan burton-dangerous power discount rhino rucky dubber mix
Gabriel And Dresden Feat Jan Burton-Dangerous Power-Promo CDM--USF/04-gabriel and dresden feat jan burton-dangerous power kuffdam and plant remix
Gabriel And Dresden Feat Jan Burton-Dangerous Power-Promo CDM--USF/05-gabriel and dresden feat jan burton-dangerous power discount rhino accapella
Gene Farris Presents-What A Day Feat Chapelle/01-gene farris presents-what a day feat chapelle (dancefloor dub mix)
Gene Farris Presents-What A Day Feat Chapelle/02-gene farris presents-what a day feat chapelle (extended vocal guitar mix)
Gio Red-Sweet Poison-ESC011-/01-gio red-sweet poison
Gio Red-Sweet Poison-ESC011-/02-gio red-sky under sea
Gio Red-Sweet Poison-ESC011-/03-gio red-whispers
Gio Red-Sweet Poison-ESC011-/04-gio red-twice upon a time
Grupo X--Brand New Love-(STILLM015)-Vinyl-/a1-grupo x--brand new love (irfan rmx)
Grupo X--Brand New Love-(STILLM015)-Vinyl-/b1-grupo x--brand new love (patchworks rmx)
Grupo X--Brand New Love-(STILLM015)-Vinyl-/b2-grupo x--brand new love (original)
High Eight Feat Liz Melody-Rock My World-VLS-/01-hight eight feat liz melody-rock my world (original mix)
High Eight Feat Liz Melody-Rock My World-VLS-/02-hight eight feat liz melody-rock my world (splitloop remix)
Jacob Fletcher-Jacob Fletcher EP-Promo CDR--OBC/01 jacob fletcher-suburban dream
Jacob Fletcher-Jacob Fletcher EP-Promo CDR--OBC/02 jacob fletcher-fall finally
Jacob Fletcher-Jacob Fletcher EP-Promo CDR--OBC/03 jacob fletcher-life on the lawns
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/01-james holden-lump
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/02-james holden-quiet drumming interlude
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/03-james holden-10101
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/04-james holden-corduroy
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/05-james holden-flute
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/06-james holden-idiot
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/07-james holden-lumpette
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/08-james holden-intentionally left blank
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/09-james holden-idiot clapsolo
James Holden-The Idiots Are Winning-CD--TSP/10-james holden-quiet drumming
Jay Haze-Berlin Pimpin Number 2-TS22-/01-jay haze-until you fat
Jay Haze-Berlin Pimpin Number 2-TS22-/02-jay haze-fat yet
Jay Haze-Berlin Pimpin Number 2-TS22-/03-jay haze-pimp keyz
Jay Haze-Berlin Pimpin Number 2-TS22-/04-jay haze-gimme my money back
Jesse Perez-Hello-BR09-/01-jesse perez-hello
Jesse Perez-Hello-BR09-/02-jesse perez-hello (alexander orue mix)
John Dahlback Feat Andy P-Late Night Worries-(LITMUS009)-Scratch/01-john dahlback feat andy p-late night worries (original radio edit)-scratch
John Dahlback Feat Andy P-Late Night Worries-(LITMUS009)-Scratch/02-john dahlback feat andy p-late night worries (original extended mix)-scratch
John Dahlback Feat Andy P-Late Night Worries-(LITMUS009)-Scratch/03-john dahlback feat andy p-late night worries (original dub)-scratch
John Dahlback Feat Andy P-Late Night Worries-(LITMUS009)-Scratch/04-john dahlback feat andy p-late night worries (king unique no worries mix)-scratch
John Dahlback Feat Andy P-Late Night Worries-(LITMUS009)-Scratch/05-john dahlback feat andy p-late night worries (king unique no worries dub)-scratch
John Dahlback Feat Andy P-Late Night Worries-(LITMUS009)-Scratch/06-john dahlback feat andy p-late night worries (guy gerber special k mix)-scratch
Julian Poker and D Formation-Heart-USM032-/01-julian poker and d formation-heart (d formation meets julian poker mix)
Julian Poker and D Formation-Heart-USM032-/02-julian poker and d formation-heart (julian poker meets d formation mix)
Justin Michael Feat. Jackie Wilson-Funky Love (Jay-J Mixes)/01-funky love (jay-js shifted up mix)
Justin Michael Feat. Jackie Wilson-Funky Love (Jay-J Mixes)/02-funky love (jay-js shifted up dub)
Justin Michael Feat. Jackie Wilson-Funky Love (Jay-J Mixes)/03-funky love (macams dream dub)
Kelis Feat. Too Short-Bossy-(Incl Sebastian Remix) CDM-/01-kelis feat. too short-bossy feat. too short
Kelis Feat. Too Short-Bossy-(Incl Sebastian Remix) CDM-/02-kelis feat. too short-bossy cavemen remix
Kelis Feat. Too Short-Bossy-(Incl Sebastian Remix) CDM-/03-kelis feat. too short-bossy redsoul 8055y remix
Kelis Feat. Too Short-Bossy-(Incl Sebastian Remix) CDM-/04-kelis feat. too short-bossy redsoul onit remix
Kelis Feat. Too Short-Bossy-(Incl Sebastian Remix) CDM-/05-kelis feat. too short-bossy sebastian remix
Knee Deep Feat Sharlene Hector - Take Me By The Hand Part 1-(KDUS07)-/01 take me by the hand (kneedeep original mix)
Knee Deep Feat Sharlene Hector - Take Me By The Hand Part 1-(KDUS07)-/02 take me by the hand (gm garito style remix)
Knee Deep Feat Sharlene Hector - Take Me By The Hand Part 1-(KDUS07)-/03 take me by the hand (sirs remix)
KOCK and WILCK-FUER DEN GARTEN-JUST03-/01-kock and wilck-fuer den garten
KOCK and WILCK-FUER DEN GARTEN-JUST03-/02-kock and wilck-(nichts) fuer den garten
Krafty Kuts (Feat. Yolanda)-Tell Me How You Feel-(CDM)--SAW/01-krafty kuts (feat. yolanda)-tell me how you feel (young punx radio edit)
Krafty Kuts (Feat. Yolanda)-Tell Me How You Feel-(CDM)--SAW/02-krafty kuts (feat. yolanda)-tell me how you feel (original radio)
Krafty Kuts (Feat. Yolanda)-Tell Me How You Feel-(CDM)--SAW/03-krafty kuts (feat. yolanda)-tell me how you feel (kid kenobi v rouge element remix)
Krafty Kuts (Feat. Yolanda)-Tell Me How You Feel-(CDM)--SAW/04-krafty kuts (feat. yolanda)-tell me how you feel (young punx full lenght)
Krafty Kuts (Feat. Yolanda)-Tell Me How You Feel-(CDM)--SAW/05-krafty kuts (feat. yolanda)-tell me how you feel (original)
Lady Lea and Scotty-You and Me-MORED008-/01-lady lea and scotty-you and me feat alicia (bassliners remix)
Lady Lea and Scotty-You and Me-MORED008-/02-lady lea and scotty-you and me feat alicia (delarka remix)
LCD Soundsystem-45-33-(Promo)--RNS/01-lcd soundsystem-45-33
Leoesco (Aka DJ Leo)-Buena Kanhunga Volume 2-BDM013-/01-leoesco (aka dj leo)-buena kanhunga volume 2 (dark bedroom remix)
Leoesco (Aka DJ Leo)-Buena Kanhunga Volume 2-BDM013-/02-leoesco (aka dj leo)-buena kanhunga volume 2 (original room)
Lorraine-Heaven-Limited Edition EP-/01-lorraine-heaven
Lorraine-Heaven-Limited Edition EP-/02-lorraine-saved (demo)
Lorraine-Heaven-Limited Edition EP-/03-lorraine-when i return to the world
Lorraine-Heaven-Limited Edition EP-/04-lorraine-confetti
Louie Austen - Disco Dancer (KL082)-Promo VLS-/a1-louie austen - disco dancer (extended version)
Louie Austen - Disco Dancer (KL082)-Promo VLS-/a2-louie austen - disco dancer (album version)
Louie Austen - Disco Dancer (KL082)-Promo VLS-/b1-louie austen - disco dancer (christopher just remix)
Louie Austen - Disco Dancer (KL082)-Promo VLS-/b2-louie austen - disco dancer (marcas lancaster remix)
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/01 passion for life
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/02 disco dancer
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/03 red light
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/04 rain
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/05 boom boom
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/06 if you let me love you
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/07 in my heart
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/08 glamour girl
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/09 you only you
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/10 cant stop
Louie Austen - Iguana-(KLCD084-CD)-/11 i aint much
Marcelo Vasami-Stereo Cosmos-BRMEP25-/01-marcelo vasami-mg
Marcelo Vasami-Stereo Cosmos-BRMEP25-/02-marcelo vasami-stereo cosmos
Markus Schulz and Gabriel and Dresden-Without You Near-CLHRD001-/01-markus schulz and gabriel and dresden and departure-without you near (morgan page remix)
Mark Pledger-On The Edge Incl Mike Shiver Remix-Promo CDR--TSP/01-mark pledger-on the edge original mix
Mark Pledger-On The Edge Incl Mike Shiver Remix-Promo CDR--TSP/02-mark pledger-on the edge mike shivers catching sun remix
Mathias Kaden - Synkope EP-(Va011)-DJ/01-mathias kaden - synkope
Mathias Kaden - Synkope EP-(Va011)-DJ/02-mathias kaden - sinthylooper
Mathias Kaden - Synkope EP-(Va011)-DJ/03-mathias kaden - nuance
Michael Mayer--Immer 2-(Kompakt)-Promo-CD--mbs/01-michael mayer--immer 2-mbs
Mike Shannon - Stairways EP-(NUMLTD03)-DJ/01-mike shannon - esprit d escalier
Mike Shannon - Stairways EP-(NUMLTD03)-DJ/02-mike shannon - voir dire
Mischa Daniels-Take Me Higher-BOS053-/01-mischa daniels-take me higher (fonzerelli remix)
Mischa Daniels-Take Me Higher-BOS053-/02-mischa daniels-take me higher
Mischa Daniels-Take Me Higher-BOS053-/03-mischa daniels-take me higher (stonebridge remix)
Missy Elliott-We Run this (X-Press 2 Remixes)-Vinyl--MiP/01-missy elliott-we run this (x-press 2s rave n bleep mix)-mip
Missy Elliott-We Run this (X-Press 2 Remixes)-Vinyl--MiP/02-missy elliott-we run this (x-press 2s rave n bleep dub)-mip
Mood Men-Dancing With Angels-DSVO08-/01-mood men-dancing with angels
Mood Men-Dancing With Angels-DSVO08-/02-mood men-movement to being present
Mr. V - Sole Channel Cafe-SAT-11-02-/01-mr. v - sole channel cafe-sat-11-02-
MTU-Funky Versus/01-mtu-funky versus (original mix)
MTU-Funky Versus/02-mtu-funky versus (alex guerrero and david medina caresse mix)
MTU-Funky Versus/03-mtu-funky versus (david medina and alex guerrero house to tech mix)
Nick K-Lock And Load Put You 2 Sleep-Promo Vinyl-/01-nick k-lock and load
Nick K-Lock And Load Put You 2 Sleep-Promo Vinyl-/02-nick k-put you 2 sleep
Panic At The Disco-I Write Sins Not Tragedies-(UK CDS)-/01-panic at the disco-i write sins not tragedies
Panic At The Disco-I Write Sins Not Tragedies-(UK CDS)-/02-panic at the disco-karma police (live in denver)
Paulo Der Munoz-Romance EP-IST003-/01-paulo der munoz-romance
Paulo Der Munoz-Romance EP-IST003-/02-paulo der munoz-romance (jimmy onassis remix)
Paulo Der Munoz-Romance EP-IST003-/03-paulo der munoz-bohemia
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/01-planet funk-its your time
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/02-planet funk-magic number
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/03-planet funk-swallow
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/04-planet funk-in the beginning
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/05-planet funk-if we try
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/06-planet funk-static
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/07-planet funk-we turn
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/08-planet funk-running through my head
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/09-planet funk-tears
Planet Funk-Static--SAW/10-planet funk-big fish
Pratap and Petter B - Aranea EP--DJ/01-pratap and petter b - employed masters
Pratap and Petter B - Aranea EP--DJ/02-pratap and petter b - unemployed masters
Pratap and Petter B - Aranea EP--DJ/03-pratap and petter b - dae
Pratap and Petter B - Aranea EP--DJ/04-pratap and petter b - doodie
Prima Donna-Reaction EP-CKR014-/01-prima donna-reaction
Prima Donna-Reaction EP-CKR014-/02-prima donna-the ditch
Prima Donna-Reaction EP-CKR014-/03-prima donna-balearic breeze
Prima Donna-Reaction EP-CKR014-/04-prima donna-electric boogieland
Queen Vs the Miami Project-Another One Bites the Dust-Promo CDM-/01-queen vs the miami project-another one bites the dust (cedric gervais and second sun vocal mix)
Queen Vs the Miami Project-Another One Bites the Dust-Promo CDM-/02-queen vs the miami project-another one bites the dust (cedric gervais and second sun club mix)
Queen Vs the Miami Project-Another One Bites the Dust-Promo CDM-/03-queen vs the miami project-another one bites the dust (oliver koletski remix)
Queen Vs the Miami Project-Another One Bites the Dust-Promo CDM-/04-queen vs the miami project-another one bites the dust (a skillz remix)
Queen Vs the Miami Project-Another One Bites the Dust-Promo CDM-/05-queen vs the miami project-another one bites the dust (soul avengerz remix)
Queen Vs the Miami Project-Another One Bites the Dust-Promo CDM-/06-queen vs the miami project-another one bites the dust (soul avengerz dub)
Queen Vs the Miami Project-Another One Bites the Dust-Promo CDM-/07-queen vs the miami project-another one bites the dust (dj pedro and oliver berger remix)
Queen Vs the Miami Project-Another One Bites the Dust-Promo CDM-/08-queen vs the miami project-another one bites the dust (cedric gervais and second sun radio edit)
Rachael Starr-Crash-Vinyl-/01-rachael starr-crash massimo santucci mix
Rachael Starr-Crash-Vinyl-/02-rachael starr-crash original club mix
Rachael Starr-Crash-Vinyl-/03-rachael starr-crash rob boskamp and dennis christopher vocal mix
Rennie Pilgrem - The Preacher (Incl Supercrazyillbomb)-CDS/01 rennie pilgrem - the preacher
Rennie Pilgrem - The Preacher (Incl Supercrazyillbomb)-CDS/02 rennie pilgrem - supercrazyillbomb
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54 -ADVANCE--BPM/01-repeat repeat-flip flop
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/02-repeat repeat-loops and boundaries
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/03-repeat repeat-crocodile
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/04-repeat repeat-carpark second edition
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/05-repeat repeat-squint shapes
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/06-repeat repeat-wassily
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/07-repeat repeat-space in between
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/08-repeat repeat-why must
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/09-repeat repeat-glass
Repeat Repeat-Squints-SOMACD54-ADVANCE--BPM/10-repeat repeat-home stop welcome
Rex The Dog - Maximize-Vinyl-/01 rex the dog - every day could be our last day
Rex The Dog - Maximize-Vinyl-/02 rex the dog - maximize
Rex The Dog - Maximize-Vinyl-/03 rex the dog - sequencer
Ricardo Villalobos - Whats Wrong My Friends-(PERL 59)-2x12-Vinyl-/01-ricardo villalobos - whats wrong my friends
Ricardo Villalobos - Whats Wrong My Friends-(PERL 59)-2x12-Vinyl-/02-ricardo villalobos - gugga sempa
Ricardo Villalobos - Whats Wrong My Friends-(PERL 59)-2x12-Vinyl-/03-ricardo villalobos - africolaps
Ricardo Villalobos - Whats Wrong My Friends-(PERL 59)-2x12-Vinyl-/04-ricardo villalobos - drummolator
Robbie V-**** Me I m Famous EP-PROGRESS012-/01-robbie v-**** me i m famous
Robbie V-**** Me I m Famous EP-PROGRESS012-/02-robbie v-**** me i m famous (acappella)
Robbie V-**** Me I m Famous EP-PROGRESS012-/03-robbie v-chameleon
Robbie V-**** Me I m Famous EP-PROGRESS012-/04-robbie v-kampala
Robert Vadney-Finding Home EP004-/01-robert vadney-finding home
Robert Vadney-Finding Home EP004-/02-robert vadney-re load
Robert Vadney-Finding Home EP004-/03-robert vadney-escape
Rocco--Shack-(SM007)/01-rocco--martinos life support mix
Rocco--Shack-(SM007)/02-rocco--latin floor mix
Rondenion--Tokyo Story-(STILLM014)-Vinyl-/a1-rondenion--necessary one for me
Rondenion--Tokyo Story-(STILLM014)-Vinyl-/a2-rondenion--aging new style
Rondenion--Tokyo Story-(STILLM014)-Vinyl-/b1-rondenion--tokyo story
Rondenion--Tokyo Story-(STILLM014)-Vinyl-/b2-rondenion--outer world
Roy Davis Jr.-This Is How We Do It (House Music)/01-this is how we do it (main mix)
Roy Davis Jr.-This Is How We Do It (House Music)/02-this is how we do it (get large dub)
Roy Davis Jr.-This Is How We Do It (House Music)/03-this is how we do it (andre harris remix)
Rulers Of The Deep-Next Sound-JULM004D-/01-rulers of the deep-next sound feat capital a
Rulers Of The Deep-Next Sound-JULM004D-/02-rulers of the deep-next sound feat capital a (markus enochson vocal mix)
Rulers Of The Deep-Next Sound-JULM004D-/03-rulers of the deep-next sound feat capital a (markus enochson instrumental)
Santiago Nino -Mood Moog EP 320/Genetic Code Original Mix
Santiago Nino -Mood Moog EP 320/Naked Moog Original Mix
Santiago Nino -Mood Moog EP 320/Next Door Neighbour Original Mix
Sensation White - Ferry Corsten Live-CABLE-02-07-ANCEZONE/01-sensation white -ferry corsten live-cable-02-07-ancezone
Shakira Feat Carlos Santana-Illegal-(CDM)--RNS/01-shakira feat carlos santana-illegal (album version)
Shakira Feat Carlos Santana-Illegal-(CDM)--RNS/02-shakira feat carlos santana-illegal (ali dee radio remix)
Shakira Feat Carlos Santana-Illegal-(CDM)--RNS/03-shakira-obtener un si (album version)
Sharam-Party All The Time-Promo-CDR-/01-sharam-party all the time (radio edit)
Sharam-Party All The Time-Promo-CDR-/02-sharam-party all the time (original)
Sharam-Party All The Time-Promo-CDR-/03-sharam-party all the time (tocadisco bombenalarm mix)
Sharam-Party All The Time-Promo-CDR-/04-sharam-party all the time (cedric gervais and second sun mix)
Sharam-Party All The Time-Promo-CDR-/05-sharam-party all the time (phillipe b and romain curtis mix)
Sharam-Party All The Time-Promo-CDR-/06-sharam-party all the time (uniting nations want to party harder mix)
Sharam-Party All The Time-Promo-CDR-/07-sharam-party all the time (sound de vice remix)
Sharam-Party All The Time-Promo-CDR-/08-sharam-party all the time (delirious dub)
Shiloh-Vice Incl Luke Chable Remix-Promo Vinyl--TSP/01-shiloh-vice original mix
Shiloh-Vice Incl Luke Chable Remix-Promo Vinyl--TSP/02-shiloh-vice luke chable remix
Short Bus Kids-Short Bus Of Funk-BHEP04-/01-short bus kids-short bus of funk
Short Bus Kids-Short Bus Of Funk-BHEP04-/02-short bus kids-disco subway rock
Short Bus Kids-Short Bus Of Funk-BHEP04-/03-short bus kids-let there be house
Simmons And Christopher Feat Class Action-Weekend-(CDM)--EGM/01-simmons and christopher feat class action-weekend (radio edit)
Simmons And Christopher Feat Class Action-Weekend-(CDM)--EGM/02-simmons and christopher feat class action-weekend (dennis christopher silicon mix)
Simmons And Christopher Feat Class Action-Weekend-(CDM)--EGM/03-simmons and christopher feat class action-weekend ( mark simmons classic action mix)
.Sound Diffusion-Reviser Twitter/01-sound diffusion-reviser
Sound Diffusion-Reviser Twitter/02-sound diffusion-twitter
Static Blue-Fade Away/01-static blue-fade away (original mix)
Stephan Hinz-Secret Dorr/01-stephan hinz-secret door (freestyle mans thirsty monk dub)
Stephan Hinz-Secret Dorr/02-stephan hinz-secret door (original mix)
Stephan Hinz-Secret Dorr/03-stephan hinz-secret door (stephans in ya face mix)
Stereo Scum-Cocaine Exstacy Kettermin-(CEK001)/01-stereo scum-cocaine exstacy kettermin (main mix)
Subotic-Reality-KBR07-/01-subotic-reality
Subotic-Reality-KBR07-/02-subotic-reality (david duriez kill brique mix)
Sunfreakz Feat Andrea Britton - Counting Down The Days (Axwell Mix) 320k/Sunfreakz Feat Andrea Britton - Counting Down The Days (Axwell Mix)
Sweeney and Stowasser-Adapted Disorder Contact/01-sweeney and stowasser-adapted disorder
Sweeney and Stowasser-Adapted Disorder Contact/02-sweeney and stowasser-contact
S L A D L Y-Unicorn-VIVA002-/01-s l a d l y-unicorn
S L A D L Y-Unicorn-VIVA002-/02-s l a d l y-unicorn (16 bit lolitas remix)
S L A D L Y-Unicorn-VIVA002-/03-s l a d l y-unicorn (dino lenny no vox mix)
S L A D L Y-Unicorn-VIVA002-/04-s l a d l y-unicorn (dino lenny vox mix)
The Layabouts Feat. Siam-Alright/01-alright (layabouts classic vocal)
The Layabouts Feat. Siam-Alright/02-alrigh (layabouts healthy dub)
The Ragga Twins-Everybody Hype-Promo-CDS-/01-the ragga twins-everybody hype
The Ragga Twins-Everybody Hype-Promo-CDS-/02-the ragga twins-let it burn
The Sunshine Underground-Commercial Breakdown-(UK CDM)-/01-the sunshine underground-commercial breakdown
The Sunshine Underground-Commercial Breakdown-(UK CDM)-/02-the sunshine underground-what you like
The Sunshine Underground-Commercial Breakdown-(UK CDM)-/03-the sunshine underground-raise the alarm (live)
Tiesto Feat. Maxi Jazz-Dance4Life-UK CDM--TSP/03-tiesto feat. maxi jazz-dance4life sander van doorn remix
Tigerskin--False Friends-(HIGHGRADE035)/01-tigerskin-aumatic
Tigerskin--False Friends-(HIGHGRADE035)/02-tigerskin--plagiat
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/101-timewarp inc-jum jazi (digital alkemist remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/102-timewarp inc-dop smoker (basement freaks remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/103-timewarp inc-you cant be me (dj didis superflash remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/104-timewarp inc-in jazz (blend remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/105-timewarp inc-afrofunk feat emma (geriba remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/106-timewarp inc-diskotekk (djfree ruxperienced remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/107-timewarp inc-afrofunk feat emma (ed royal and enne remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/108-timewarp inc-diskotekk (quasamodo kick your brass remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/109-timewarp inc-afrofunk feat emma (rephrase remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/110-timewarp inc-the obssession bug feat. lillian (stefan obermaier remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/111-timewarp inc-epic tones feat rxn (sundayman chill out remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/112-timewarp inc-soulfiction feat lillian (atiko minus project subsonic remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/113-timewarp inc-funke (medras rework)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/201-timewarp inc-diskotekk (so.t remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/202-timewarp inc-the obssession bug feat lillian (shanti roots and scheibosans electrowanz remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/203-timewarp inc-latin fiesta feat lillian (cayetano remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/204-timewarp inc-dub master feat irene and angelo (quasamodo uptempo remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/205-timewarp inc-the obssession bug feat lillian (niqo lyberi quantum remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/206-timewarp inc-flamenco (nonion breed remix)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/207-timewarp inc-latin fiesta feat. lillian (nonion breed rmx)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/208-timewarp inc-the obssession bug feat. lillian (mr. lookman day and night rmx)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/209-timewarp inc-latin fiesta feat. lillian (vectormans new groove rmx)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/210-timewarp inc-latin fiesta feat. lillian (mod x rework)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/211-timewarp inc-epic tones feat. rxn (x-angel x-spiritual rmx)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/212-timewarp inc-funke (aiora barefoot rmx)
Timewarp Inc-Dub My Funky Groove Remixes And Reworks-(TMCD003)-2CD-/213-timewarp inc-enjoy the silence (direct connection dub rmx)
Tokyo Love Link-EP/01-tokyo love link-how long can you go(aqualuce cern research mix)
Tokyo Love Link-EP/02-tokyo love link-scraub sinthesis (main mix)
Tokyo Love Link-EP/03-tokyo love link-spliffy (hardjoint mix)
Tokyo Love Link-EP/04-tokyo love link-where is the bass
Trophy Twins-The Way Onesided-Vinyl-/a1ophy twins-the way
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/01-mischa daniels-take me higher (radio mix)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/02-hammer and funabashi-moments (original mix)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/03-arksun-arisen (radio edit)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/04-scandi-risifruti (original mix)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/05-kamil polner-heart of sun (original mix)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/06-envio-for you (sunlounger radio edit)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/07-artic quest-renaissance (original mix)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/08-under sun-capoeira (original mix)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/09-leon bolier feat. elsa hill-no need to come back (vocal radio edit)
Armada At Ibiza Vol.2/10-jan johnston and dj shah-beautiful long island (long island dub edit)
Groove Vol. 12-/01-my my-propain
Groove Vol. 12-/02-abe duque-when the fever breaks (abe duque edit)
Groove Vol. 12-/03-gummihz-isolate (sebo k mix)
Groove Vol. 12-/04-audion-mouth to mouth
Groove Vol. 12-/05-uffie-hot chick (dj feadz edit)
Groove Vol. 12-/06-soundstream-love jam (edit)
Groove Vol. 12-/07-skatebrd-clap
Groove Vol. 12-/08-deetron-i cling feat. oversoul 7
Groove Vol. 12-/09-move d-horsin around
Groove Vol. 12-/10-efdemin-lohnandbrot
Groove Vol. 12-/11-conjoint-teste
Groove Vol. 12-/12-mouse on mars-fish bord
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/101-fedde le grand-put your hands up for detroit soul central loves detroit remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/102-dennis christopher-soulshakin triple dee rebuild ft the lovely laura and pav
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/103-sessomato-movin on joey negro club mix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/104-chocolate puma-always and forever grant nelsons neo-funk club mix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/105-wilder and clarke ft katherine ellis-stand up dennis christopher remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/106-two tons o fun-feel it phunkk mob remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/107-locktown and alexandra prince-alive
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/108-dj jose-stepping to the beat soul avengerz remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/109-restless and volatile-searching martin mayhem remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/110-skyke n sugarstarr and alexandra prince-are you (watching me watching you) raul rincon remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/111-degress of motion-do you want it right now haji and emanuel mix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/112-the similou-all this love the drill remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/201-rhythm republic vs marshall jefferson-move your body soul avengerz club mix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/202-cocobongo-til the moon has gone callea mojito mix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/203-blu lipstick-head over heels alex gaudino remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/204-teamsters-feels like love radio edit
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/205-kid creme ft bashiyra-the games kids piano mix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/206-tyken ft awa-every word
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/207-chanel-my life m-factor unreleased vocal mix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/208-d.o.n.s-big fun oldschool revival mix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/209-booty luv-boogie 2nite seamus haji big love remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/210-don oliver ft barbara tucker-better chrissi d housebugs remix
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/211-fireflies and alexandra prince-cant get enough ian carey dub
Hed Kandi-Disco Kandi-2CD-/212-groove armada-superstylin g.a 7inch remix
HMV Playlist October-/01-dj yoda-amazing adventures megamix (hmv exclusive)
HMV Playlist October-/02-lloyd banks-cake
HMV Playlist October-/03-ty-dont watch that (knickers y-fronts and jockstraps)
HMV Playlist October-/04-braintax-syriana style
HMV Playlist October-/05-sleepy brown-me my baby and my cadillac
HMV Playlist October-/06-freestylers-could i be dreaming
HMV Playlist October-/07-bent-waiting for you
HMV Playlist October-/08entemoller-evil dub
HMV Playlist October-/09-the blood arm-the chasers
HMV Playlist October-/10-milburn-cheshire cat smile
HMV Playlist October-/11-the holloways-whats the difference
HMV Playlist October-/12-duke special-portrait
HMV Playlist October-/13-dan sartain-replacement man
HMV Playlist October-/14-babybird-old skin
HMV Playlist October-/15-747s-natures alibi
HMV Playlist October-/16-juliette and the licks-killer
HMV Playlist October-/17-the black angels-the first vietnamese war
Musick11-STRIKE77-/01-schieres-gefrierbrand
Musick11-STRIKE77-/02-t raumschmiere and motor-krank im hirn
Sunshine News-(Promo)-CD-/01-busy people-the city ft. aminata
Sunshine News-(Promo)-CD-/02-busy people-someday feat. b-zar
Sunshine News-(Promo)-CD-/03-langoth-grounding (cut-ex rmx)
Sunshine News-(Promo)-CD-/04-langoth-what a family (karuan rmx)
The Subliminal Kid EP-CDS-/01-the subliminal kid feat bebban-expected as you
The Subliminal Kid EP-CDS-/02-the subliminal kid-kill your darlings
The Subliminal Kid EP-CDS-/03-the subliminal kid feat rivers-math and music
Tsunami Aid Volume Four (ABAID004)/01-carlos rios-positrons
Tsunami Aid Volume Four (ABAID004)/02-echoplex-so far so close
Tsunami Aid Volume Four (ABAID004)/03-heiko laux-for girls and boys
Tsunami Aid Volume Four (ABAID004)/04-tony rohr-synthesize
Whitedisc 225-/01-madonna-jump (jacques lu cont extended mix)
Whitedisc 225-/02-justin timberlake-my love (sticky count the monkey remix)
Whitedisc 225-/03-love assassins-teardrops (fonzerelli vox mix)
Whitedisc 225-/04-gnarls barkley-who cares (radio mix)
Whitedisc 225-/05-rihanna-we ride (lenny b radio mix)
Whitedisc 225-/06-mischa daniels-take me higher (fonzerelli remix)
Whitedisc 225-/07-the feeling-love it when you call (tom neville vocal mix)
Whitedisc 225-/08-venus casino-cant get over you (original mix)
Whitedisc 225-/09-starkillers-discoteca (beatfreakz remix)
Whitedisc 225-/10-dj v.t.-watskeburt (boogie pimps remix)
Whitedisc 225-/11-space cowboy feat. nadia-oh my egyptian lover (extended club mix)
Whitedisc 225-/12-powerplay-turn out the lights (extended mix)
Whitedisc 225-/13-rocco-i dont know (tune up remix)
Yo****oshi Ibiza Mixed By Miss Nine-(YRCDLP15)-CD-/01-yo****oshi ibiza mixed by miss nine
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/101- bob sinclar and cutee b - feat dollarman and big ali rock this party everybody dance now (club mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/102- michael gray feat shelly poole - borderline (vocal club mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/103- spoonface - here for you (jason rooney and paul sander original mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/104- alex gaudino - magic destination (original mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/105- flanders - by my side (callea and rispoli vocal club)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/106- dorfmeister vs madrid - de los austrias boogie no more
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/107- antoine clamaran feat emily chick - keep on tryin
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/108- copyright feat song williamson - he is (a ferrer and sudenham inc voc mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/109- james kakande - you you you (gaudino and germa rmx)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/110- bob sinclar - everybody movin
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/201- africanism - hard (bob sinclar original mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/202- outwork - elektro (cube guys delano remix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/203- fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/204- petter - some polyphony
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/205- chris lake - release (original mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/206- ame - rej (extended version)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/207- the egg - walking away (tocadiscos acid walk mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/208- eric laville and j m - sicky unknow (ricksick original mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/209- phunk investigation feat e jay - you burn the turntables (club talk mix)
For Djs Only 04 Club Selection 2CD-/210- the similou - all this love (the drill rmx)
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/a1 - pete heller presents timewarp - timewarp-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/a2 - lunaspace - mindstalking dave aude dub-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/b1 - jiva feat rula - timelapse moonbeam pres glockenspiel mix-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/b2 - the reese project - direct me joey negro remix-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/c1 - armin van buuren feat nadia ali - who is watching-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/c2 - planet funk - everyday-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/d1 - acquaviva and maddox - feedback valentino kanzyani earresistable mix-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/d2 - syntax - bliss felix da housecat remix-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/e1 - simon and shaker - zero-
Global Underground 29 Dubai Compiled by Sharam-Vinyl--/f1 - casa grande - el ayoun-
Markus Schulz Ibiza 06 Sampler 02-Vinyl--QMI/01-niklas harding and funabashi - addictive
Markus Schulz Ibiza 06 Sampler 02-Vinyl--QMI/02-progresia - the shelter
Markus Schulz Ibiza 06 Sampler 02-Vinyl--QMI/03-ambrosial - sunshift (arthur schmidt of basic perspective remix)
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/01-beckers - colour me blind phatjak rmx-
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/02-phatjak - latenite symphony-
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/03-phatjak - since i found you mashtronics rmx-
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/04-nop - copy control cat phatjak rmx-
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/05-huge a - easy to reach greed and mental x moment of madness mix-
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/06-greed feat lesley - promises d-nox and beckers-
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/07-freza and dj flash - ritmix-
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/08-mike brin - seems different-
Sogfiles MMVI Presents Phatjak--/09-kind of zero - favourite train alex stealthys dark and brooding mix-
Wagon Cookin--Compost Black Label 12-(CPT233-1)-Vinyl-/a1-wagon cookin--start to play
Wagon Cookin--Compost Black Label 12-(CPT233-1)-Vinyl-/b1-wagon cookin--dont stop
Wagon Cookin--Compost Black Label 12-(CPT233-1)-Vinyl-/b2-wagon cookin--baila mi base
White Groove-Rock Da Move-(GO170170)-Vinyl-/01-white groove-rock da move original mix
White Groove-Rock Da Move-(GO170170)-Vinyl-/02-white groove-rock da move club mix

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-11-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm guessing that this person is unaware of the law, to blantantly advertise piracy?

Thames Valley Discos
08-11-2006, 05:10 PM
cant comment yet, still reading the list lol

magicfm
08-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Another dodgy DJ - Phone Watchdog :p

Have a disco
08-11-2006, 05:16 PM
sorry post so was long?? but please note a radio station DJ knows the law fully well and he states that he is one???

2nd he has nicked my email address as well as many others from this site and you may have the email in your spam box already

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-11-2006, 05:28 PM
but please note a radio station DJ knows the law fully well and he states that he is one???

What makes you say that?

When they bought the digital DJ licence out last year, DJs at Radio 1 didn't know about it.

Corabar Entertainment
08-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Very silly thing to do (selling copies of promos he is given) :mad:

...but Badger - do we really need the full list of the music (I doubt that anyone will be bothered to read it and it does go on somewhat!).... any chance of editing you post and getting rid of that? :confused:

Thames Valley Discos
08-11-2006, 06:03 PM

...but Badger - do we really need the full list of the music (I doubt that anyone will be bothered to read it and it does go on somewhat!).... any chance of editing you post and getting rid of that? :confused:
not yet, i,m still reading it:D

Have a disco
08-11-2006, 06:07 PM

to be honest in future I will edit it down but for this once I thought the blatancy of all the tracks info worked out better, how much finacially will this hurt. Work out the financial loss implications within it...

Shaun
08-11-2006, 06:14 PM
I was about to read the first post till I saw the length of it. I'll wait till I'm next on holiday...I should have the time to start reading it then. :)

Thames Valley Discos
08-11-2006, 06:14 PM
to be honest in future I will edit it down but for this once I thought the blatancy of all the tracks info worked out better, how much finacially will this hurt. Work out the financial loss implications within it...

I,ve put all the details into my financial loss pc, and the resulting loss is.......
£5.22:bang:

djgordyp
08-11-2006, 06:24 PM
If, as this guy says that very few people get onto these mailing lists and he has retired from being a club dj at the age of 39 but is still a radio dj (if any of these facts are true). It should only be a matter of time before he is found out. Also if you look at the header of his email you should find his IP address (then again he could have sent it from a library or internet cafe). You could report him to his ISP on the spam issue alone.

Have a disco
08-11-2006, 06:24 PM
financial lost to the industry you lemon LOL it could run in to 100's of thousands

already passed email address on in right direction