PDA

View Full Version : DJ Solution Ltd. - Goes live tomorrow!

dj_kuddlez
14-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Hello all,

My new venture, DJ Solution Ltd. goes live as of tomorrow. Having ownership of all the correct equipment, insurance etc. the website will follow shortly.

Means I have an empty diary though, if anyone knows of anything happening in the SE, I'm pretty much free so far...

Thanks all!

Stuart Hiscott
AKA DJ Kuddlez
DJ Solution Ltd.
[email protected]:D

Shaun
14-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Welcome to forum, Stuart.

Corabar Steve
14-11-2006, 10:51 AM
:welcome2: :welcome1: :approve: :beer3:

Danno13
14-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Welcome, do you have a link to your website.

Also, i'm curious why you've decided to set up as a limited company right from the start??

groovy-nights
14-11-2006, 10:55 AM
wish you all the best just hope you register www.dj-solution.co.uk before someone else does.And get your company number from companies house as the 3 dj solutions ltd are all Dissolved.

ian8limelight
14-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the Forum Stuart.

Lee
14-11-2006, 08:00 PM
hi and welcome

A1DL
14-11-2006, 08:06 PM
wish you all the best just hope you register www.dj-solution.co.uk (http://www.dj-solution.co.uk) before someone else does.And get your company number from companies house as the 3 dj solutions ltd are all Dissolved.

as I posted elsewhere when this non existant Ltd Company reference appeared yesterday.

which is why the DJ Solution post has been removed from certain other place today.

Solitaire Events Ltd
14-11-2006, 08:13 PM
as I posted elsewhere when this non existant Ltd Company reference appeared yesterday.

which is why the DJ Solution post has been removed from certain other place today.

Let's give them a chance to explain, before we start jumping to too many conclusions.:)

groovy-nights
15-11-2006, 12:33 PM
just tryed to get on his website and its not found funny that

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-11-2006, 02:42 PM
just tryed to get on his website and its not found funny that

As I said....

Let's give them a chance to explain, before we start jumping to too many conclusions.:)

Corabar Entertainment
17-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Hello Stuart - come back and tell us a little bit about yourself. :D

How's the setting up going? Where are you actually based? Are you new to DJing, or have you been DJing for some time but are now going out on your own?

Solitaire Events Ltd
17-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Hello Stuart - come back and tell us a little bit about yourself. :D

How's the setting up going? Where are you actually based? Are you new to DJing, or have you been DJing for some time but are now going out on your own?

Angela, you are so nosey:rolleyes:

Corabar Entertainment
17-11-2006, 02:44 AM
Encouranging and interested, you mean :p

colinm345
17-11-2006, 08:55 AM

if you care to type http://www.uk-disco.co.uk/org-details.asp?OrgID=2073 you will find the site is not live as yet

Hope this clears things up

Corabar Entertainment
17-11-2006, 11:50 AM
No need to go looking elsewhere..... it says so on his listing here as well :)

dj_kuddlez
24-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Wow! Didn't realise that this was such an active forum!!

Set up as a limited company as it was only £20, and all the Insurance, advertising, etc. I want a seperate account to deal with it as I'm still (currently) doing a full time job.

Website is up now though, the text is pretty much all wrong but the designer's coming 'round tonight to get that looked at.

So feedback would be great, what works, what doesn't, what am I missing etc.

And as a DJ with experience - check the credentials page!

Cheers!

DJ Kuddlez

Corabar Entertainment
24-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Wow! Didn't realise that this was such an active forum!! Yep.... we don't let the grass grow around here! :lol:

dj_kuddlez
27-11-2006, 10:15 AM
No one liking the site then...?

Corabar Steve
27-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Not looked yet

colinm345
27-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Wow! Didn't realise that this was such an active forum!!

Set up as a limited company as it was only £20, and all the Insurance, advertising, etc. I want a seperate account to deal with it as I'm still (currently) doing a full time job.

Website is up now though, the text is pretty much all wrong but the designer's coming 'round tonight to get that looked at.

So feedback would be great, what works, what doesn't, what am I missing etc.

And as a DJ with experience - check the credentials page!

Cheers!

DJ Kuddlez

Your Website looks great ,save for the fact that some pages are still under construction,still in saying that its now up and running:)

Corabar Steve
27-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Still haven't looked yet (too busy having fag breaks :D ) Wil do later

Paul James Promotions
27-11-2006, 04:05 PM
"Not just your average dumb disc jockeys"

Interesting

A1DL
27-11-2006, 04:39 PM
yes, I noticed that too Jamie. Perhaps the OP can enlighten us to what an "average dumb disc jockey" looks & smells like:confused:

the site refers to "a whole network of DJs" then goes on to list some very specific top end equipment including the much sought after Kam Mobile Pro mixer and highly acclaimed 400w Peavey PA. Does this mean this "whole network of DJs" are issued with this state of the art technology? :D :D

the site also states DJ Solution Ltd is covered for £2m PLI insurance. Perhaps the OP would confirm that their policy covers all of their "whole network of DJs" who may be working concurrently. If it does, then fair play to them, as that is one expensive policy, believe me! :eek:

djchunky
27-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi Stuart welcome to the forum & good luck for tomorrow.
All the Best DJ Chunky
And for the rest of you who have not done their homework, Here's the detail from company house
DJ Solution ltd
90 Long Lynerswood
Basidon Essex
Company No 06000848
Date of incorporation 16/11/06

dj_kuddlez
28-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Bear in mind my web designer has put in the text this far, I've given him the text to upload, which he's on at the moment. The "whole network" is an elaboration on myself covering Essex and Kent and two DJ friends covering Brighton and the surrounding area, and yes - they both have PLI.

As for the equipment, they're both traditional vinyl DJs, so they would be using half of the equipment for standard CD mixing functions...

Sorry about the "not your average dumb disc jockey" comment, as I mentioned, was not my words, and will be changed forthwith (as will the "network" - yet to decide...)

I think the big question is: What's missing? It's very heavily text based, but I've not done any functions for photography yet (or any testimonials, though are the ones people put on website strictly legitimate...?)

Cheers for the pointers people, it's all being taken on board!

:D

soundtracker
28-11-2006, 08:37 AM
I don't see much wrong with the "dumb disc jockey" thing- in my experience its quite applicable- its only since I've been on the forums that I realised there are some intelligent DJs around! Mind you we've experienced some pretty dumb ones on here as well!

dj_kuddlez
28-11-2006, 10:34 AM
It would be premature of me to claim that though, give it a couple of months and I might put it back!! ;)