PDA

View Full Version : Oh, how I laughed

Corabar Steve
16-11-2006, 10:12 PM
At Dean Gaffney thinking he was popular for being voted into I'm a celebrity get me out of here, when in actual fact it was because the entire nation wanted to see him covered in crap & creepy crawlies in the bush tucker challenge.

The best bit was when he screamed like a girl when a rat ran over his foot (& I'm talking big high pitched girly scream here):Laugh: :Laugh:

Thames Valley Discos
16-11-2006, 10:16 PM
thought he was good. i remember him buying me a drink in a club in Reading. I was drunk and just walked up and asked him to buy me one. And he did.

Corabar Steve
16-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Well I've got a totally different story about him that I can't be bothered to type now. All I'll say is he's an odious little man with delusions of grandeur (the phrase "Do you know who I am?" was used)

Danno13
16-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Ugghh... Reality Tv.. :soapbox:

I do have a secret liking for "unanimous" at the moment, oops.. not a secrect now :D

soundtracker
16-11-2006, 10:39 PM
The saddest thing is that you did!!:D :D

Corabar Steve
16-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Ugghh... Reality Tv.. :soapbox: How can it be reality when it's a totally manufactured situation?

The saddest thing is that you did!!:D :DDid what?

soundtracker
16-11-2006, 10:43 PM
How can it be reality when it's a totally manufactured situation?

Did what?

KNOW WHO HE WAS!:confused:

Corabar Steve
16-11-2006, 10:52 PM
KNOW WHO HE WAS!:confused:

Well, he was on Eastenders at the time & it was in Elstree Studios.

Part of my side of the conversation involved the phrase "I couldn't give a toss" :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
17-11-2006, 12:52 AM
thought he was good. i remember him buying me a drink in a club in Reading. I was drunk and just walked up and asked him to buy me one. And he did.

That sounds a bit strange to me Paul....:eek: :D ;) :p