PDA

View Full Version : Amy Winehouse - Rehab

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Anyone else like this?

I love it - fantastic vocal and tune, and quite dancey too.

Just thought I'd mention it...:o :beer1: :D

Corabar Entertainment
20-11-2006, 02:06 AM
I was really surprised when I heard it - HOW RETRO! :eek:

Coldly, I can see that it is a good track, but unfortunately my view of it is tainted by the fact that I cannot stand the woman!!

Off topic, but still talking about new tracks - I prefer Jamelia's new one.... forgotten what it's called, but based around 'Personal Jesus'

soundlad
20-11-2006, 06:52 AM
I say no,no,no! It's a type of song that sticks in your head and really winds you up:bang: :bang: :bang:

soundtracker
20-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Stick to Bob the Builder little un! Agreed Daz, like all good songs, it seemed familiar the first time you heard it, Jamelia's a good un ntoo Ang!

ian stewart
20-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Amy winehouse certainly a talented lady who mixes retro sounds with modern lyrics. The Album is worth a listen as well

ross@rds
20-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Aw TUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE lol also Nelly - All good things classic as well.

axeman
20-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Rehab is a great song, and is ideal for changing between oldies and charts, as i think it has a motown sound to it, Jamelia's new song, could be big for xmas party time, its called beware of the dog, and uses the riff from depeche mode's old classic "personal jesus" as Angela said.

here's a link to a live version - for a taster if u havnt heard it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoV8hxwdISI (hope thats ok)

I remember around this time last year madonna released "hung up" with the abba (gimee - - ) music in it, and I used it all throughout xmas as my opening for the second half, I think Jamelia s song might be this yrs opener.

dj steady
20-11-2006, 03:07 PM
i love it.......great tune:D

Dragonfly
20-11-2006, 03:23 PM
"beware of the dog"

do we play that because its a good tune though or as a public health warning to drunk people at 11.45pm????

:D :D :D :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Amy winehouse certainly a talented lady who mixes retro sounds with modern lyrics. The Album is worth a listen as well

Might have to buy that then:cool:

Silver
20-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Sorry don't like it either...http://planetsmilies.net/vomit-smiley-9529.gif

Paul James Promotions
20-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Jamelia's new song, could be big for xmas party time, its called beware of the dog

Yeah, I got that from Woolworths as a digital download yesterday.

Another one to look out for is 'Big Bass - What You Do'.

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I got that from Woolworths as a digital download yesterday.

I bought it a week ago from Woolies and am still waiting for the file to finish preparing:mad:

Nathan Fleming
27-11-2006, 04:29 PM
A pretty bad joke for you, you have to ask someone who has not heard the song

Question: Do you know what Amy Whinehouse said when asked do you want to go to rehab?

Answer: No

Reply: Thats right three times.

:)

I'll get my coat.

canary karaoke
27-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Lovin Amy Whitehouse Rehab at the Mo. Also love lady Sovereign Love me or hate me......

soundtracker
27-11-2006, 05:58 PM
A pretty bad joke for you, you have to ask someone who has not heard the song

Question: Do you what Amy Whinehouse said when they said do you want to go to rehab?

Answer: No

Reply: Thats right three times.

:)

I'll get my coat.

Don't give up the day-job! :p