PDA

View Full Version : Forum is (finally) HTTPS

Marc J
03-11-2020, 10:21 AM
OK, long overdue but the forum is now served securely over HTTPS so no more annoying "not secure" browser warnings :)

You may find that you need to log in again, as cookies may not have survived the transition, but other than that everything should be OK :)

Excalibur
04-11-2020, 07:43 AM
Since this post has had over twenty views, I feel I ought to respond, lest poor Marc get the idea that he's just talking to himself.

I must point out that at least ninety seven per cent of what he says might as well be in Swahili, for all that I understand of it, but well done Marc for rectifying some technical fault. ( Again).

While he's fixing things, I've got one for him ( or the multitude of Technocrats and IT experts who inhabit these pages) to look at: I've had loads of emails lately telling me that I've been sent thousands of dollars, but they're not appearing in my bank account as cleared funds. :confused:

Do you think I have an IBAN issue? :whistle: ( Bonus points for correct use of an acronym there, I feel ). :)

djdj
04-11-2020, 11:10 AM
Since this post has had over twenty views, I feel I ought to respond, lest poor Marc get the idea that he's just talking to himself.

I must point out that at least ninety seven per cent of what he says might as well be in Swahili, for all that I understand of it, but well done Marc for rectifying some technical fault. ( Again).

While he's fixing things, I've got one for him ( or the multitude of Technocrats and IT experts who inhabit these pages) to look at: I've had loads of emails lately telling me that I've been sent thousands of dollars, but they're not appearing in my bank account as cleared funds. :confused:

Do you think I have an IBAN issue? :whistle: ( Bonus points for correct use of an acronym there, I feel ). :)

Your funds have hit my bank in error
I invested them in my uncles gold mine in Nigeria. Luckily They have it a Diamond Deposit while digging and you are now entitled to £250,000,000
Simply send my your bank details, (including passwords so that I know it's you :p)
Look forward to hearing from you!!!

:daft:

- - - Updated - - -

OK, long overdue but the forum is now served securely over HTTPS so no more annoying "not secure" browser warnings :)

You may find that you need to log in again, as cookies may not have survived the transition, but other than that everything should be OK :)

Well done mate!

Shaun
07-11-2020, 11:58 PM
Nice work 🙂