PDA

View Full Version : Track of 2007

Candybeatdiscos
01-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Eric Prydz v Pink Floyd - Proper Education. Out on Jan 1st, its a fantastic track - check it out.

Anyone aware of any other excellent forthcoming releses?

Shaun
01-12-2006, 11:59 AM
I got my free copy of this through the letterbox a few days ago from 'Ministry Of Sound'. To be honest I was expecting it to be better than it was. I don't think it'll have the same kind of success as 'Call On Me'.

Garry, Also look out for 'Sharam - PATT (party all the time)'. Nice little vocal sample of Eddie Murphy from his musical career hayday in the 80's. It's a nice little funky house groover that's due for release later this month.

funkymike
01-12-2006, 12:27 PM
I got my free copy of this through the letterbox a few days ago from 'Ministry Of Sound'. To be honest I was expecting it to be better than it was. I don't think it'll have the same kind of success as 'Call On Me'.

Garry, Also look out for 'Sharam - PATT (party all the time)'. Nice little vocal sample of Eddie Murphy from his musical career hayday in the 80's. It's a nice little funky house groover that's due for release later this month.

So how do you get your free copies then, go on, tell us:D

Shaun
01-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Check your PM

LastMinuteDJs.net
01-12-2006, 01:12 PM
was just about to ask the very same question.

Used to get a plethora of free cd promos when I was involved in the student union as a dj, as I was put on all the promo lists. Unfortunately, the were for student Union DJs only.

Don't get any now....

Shaun
01-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Contact 'Carl' at the ministry of sound, [email protected].

Ask him for a mailing list application form. Good luck.

Shaun
01-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Eric Prydz v Pink Floyd - Proper Education. Out on Jan 1st, its a fantastic track - check it out.

I've just a listen to the second cd of remixes for the track. The 'Sebastian Ingrosso Remix' isn't too bad. Much better than the radio & club mixes that are on the main cd.

Dragonfly
01-12-2006, 03:25 PM

was very sceptical about this heard it last night on tv and its been done quite well and gets a thumbs up from me.

Shaun
01-12-2006, 05:12 PM
It just doesn't have that same "kick" as 'call on me'. Maybe it'll grow on me (like that weird toe fungal infection I once had), you know...where you don't really like it but get strangely attached to it in some insane way :D :D

Dragonfly
01-12-2006, 06:27 PM
It just doesn't have that same "kick" as 'call on me'.

or the same video :D :D :D :D :D

Jiggles
01-12-2006, 06:28 PM
or the same video :D :D :D :D :D

PMSL :D:eek::rolleyes: