PDA

View Full Version : Add your mobile disco busines

jayweb
02-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Hello,

Please delete this if it is complately against the forums rules, i guess it is kind of advertising, but its a free service that could benefit mobile discos..

We have just created a wedding directory at www.jayweddings.co.uk and we have a mobile discos category which you are all weclome to submit your services to.

Like i said, if this post is no acceptable then please remove it and accept my apologies.

Corabar Steve
03-12-2006, 05:49 AM
As it's free & could be of use to forum members, we'll let it go.

Stick around & join in the forum,you could add a different perspective to some of the debates.

jayweb
03-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah I will do and thanks :)

I dont know a great deal about the mobile disco business, though it was my ambition when i was younger to set up a mobile disco. i was a bit of a bedroom DJ as a kid. :)

Maybe, one day when i'm rich enough to buy all the equipment I will fulfill my childhood dream. What a great job to have you lucky people.

Corabar Steve
04-12-2006, 10:40 AM
:welcome1: :approve: :beer3: :guinness:

Discodaz
04-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Yeah I will do and thanks :)

Maybe, one day when i'm rich enough to buy all the equipment I will fulfill my childhood dream. What a great job to have you lucky people.

It's not quite as sweet as it seems. There's a lot of work involved and you don't always get the recognition you deserve.

DMX Will
06-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Well I've added us to the site. Cheers :D

leighinstoke
07-12-2006, 07:55 AM

When I'm rich enough, I will sell up, get rid of the house, stop working, make sure the kids are provided for so that me and the missus will go and live on a nice canalboat or tour full time in a motorhome.

No worries, no phone to ring with cold calls, no junk mail, no Jehovah's Witnesses, TV optional, pubs every few miles and not having to get up to go to work anymore.

Leigh.....

ross@rds
07-12-2006, 08:26 AM
welcome mate