PDA

View Full Version : gwen stefani

Dragonfly
17-12-2006, 08:44 AM
right dragonfly is officially getting old.......... what is this utter kak all about.

i have had loads of requests for her new track this weekend wind it up i think its called....omg!!!!!!

someone please post and tell me that the pants "high on a hill with a lonely goat herd" (sound of music) yes that is not a typo you read it right has some deep and meaningful social context and is not as totally disjointed from the rest of the track and completely unneccesary as it appears to be.

i can tolerate most stuff to be honest but what on earth purpose does this serve you cant possibly dance to it?????? other than comedy value that someone has obviously run out of ideas and is having to sample this sort of thing to sell records?

this weekend obviously if its asked for i will play it but for the record id rather listen to the whole cheeky girls album cleverly remixed by the teletubbies and the wombles after both consuming 6 crates of stella.

frustration vented does neone like it by the way? ill get my pipe and my slippers.

Candybeatdiscos
17-12-2006, 10:21 AM
ye old bugger lol

leighinstoke
17-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Tell me where to send the Stella!

:D

Leigh.....

axeman
17-12-2006, 02:08 PM
the record id rather listen to the whole cheeky girls album cleverly remixed by the teletubbies and the wombles

this would be my tip for xmas no1

Danno13
17-12-2006, 02:21 PM
I don't like it much either. But better than the rubbish that Fergie (Black Eyed Pea) keeps releasing...

Sapphire Disco
17-12-2006, 08:14 PM
I like it , I think she is terrific :p