PDA

View Full Version : New Dance Albums For 2007

Harrison's Discos
31-12-2006, 04:11 PM
For crimbo ive recieved some great dance albums! :) :)
there are some really well put together dance albums that have recently been released. The particular one thats taken my fancy is ''The Annual 2007'' by ministry of sound. :DJ:
There is also one other which i think has been put together brillaintly which is called ''Clubbing anthems'' which includes tracks like; Stevie V - Dirty cash, Black Box- Ride on time, Xpansions- Move your body.

If anyone has these albums can you give your favourite 3 tracks :D

Also if anyone knows of better dance albums please let me know :)

axeman
01-01-2007, 10:08 AM
im a big fan of the clubland albums especially the first 2 volumes - and still often play tracks from them like -

" Flip & Fill - i wanna dance wirh somebody"
Kelly Llorena – Tell It To My Heart
Mad’House – Like a Prayer

and a few more

Creature
01-01-2007, 10:39 AM
the titles dont mean anything to me as not the sort of genere that I play - but when I go out to enjoy myself often find myself really enjoying that sort of music :)

Have a disco
01-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Afraid I only buy dance albums everynow and then due to continued repeating of tracks bring back dance zone or deep heat again at least they were up front enuff to warrant buying

Danno13
01-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Only stuff i get is the Hed Kandi albums, as they have full unmixed versions of the tracks. There's also the odd other CD that isn't mixed, but they're hard to come across. The "no1 funkyhouse/trance/dnb/old skool" 4 disc boxes are worth having.. only £6-7 usually as well.

Harrison's Discos
04-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Only stuff i get is the Hed Kandi albums, as they have full unmixed versions of the tracks.
Yeah i like the Head Kandi albums but can tent to be a little slow. :) ;)

sleah
04-01-2007, 01:16 PM
The particular one thats taken my fancy is ''The Annual 2007'' by ministry of sound.

Bought that meself.. mainly for the DVD, especially Fedde le Grand and Tom Novy:D :D

" Flip & Fill - i wanna dance wirh somebody"

:bang:
no no no no no!
"That Whitney Song" by PCP is a gazillion times better than the Flipin Fill version.

Well, for me anyways!!!:p :p :D :D

Danno13
04-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Yep, Flip and Fill murdered it. There was an "I think we're alone now" mix around at the same time that was dire too.

Corabar Steve
04-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah i like the Head Kandi albums but can tent to be a little slow. :) ;)Tents tend to be stationary by & large :D

Harrison's Discos
05-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Tents tend to be stationary by & large :D

:) LOL....

Silver
05-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeh and up t'north aren't they called mark'ee by gum? http://planetsmilies.net/happy-smiley-8831.gif

sleah
05-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Tents tend to be stationary by & large :D

Not when me & me mates put them up on Anglesey :doh:

wayne1983
05-01-2007, 09:10 PM
For crimbo ive recieved some great dance albums! :) :)
there are some really well put together dance albums that have recently been released. The particular one thats taken my fancy is ''The Annual 2007'' by ministry of sound. :DJ:
There is also one other which i think has been put together brillaintly which is called ''Clubbing anthems'' which includes tracks like; Stevie V - Dirty cash, Black Box- Ride on time, Xpansions- Move your body.

If anyone has these albums can you give your favourite 3 tracks :D

Also if anyone knows of better dance albums please let me know :)

where can you get this from please?:)

Harrison's Discos
06-01-2007, 03:23 PM
where can you get this from please?:)

Sorry for the late reply.
You can get these albums from most of your local retail music stores like HMV, Vigin Megastore and Music Choice.:)
Also dont forget you can buy them over the internet for a good bargain:D ;) Websites for example; www.amazon.co.uk www.play.com
Everyone likes a bargain :D

wayne1983
07-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Sorry for the late reply.
You can get these albums from most of your local retail music stores like HMV, Vigin Megastore and Music Choice.:)
Also dont forget you can buy them over the internet for a good bargain:D ;) Websites for example; www.amazon.co.uk www.play.com
Everyone likes a bargain :D

thanks for that, deffo my kind of music, will look for this 1:)

Corabar Steve
07-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Not when me & me mates put them up on Anglesey :doh:

We had the same problem at a bike rally on Sheppey a few years back (mind, they actually lost the marquee at that one!)

Harrison's Discos
09-01-2007, 01:10 PM
thanks for that, deffo my kind of music, will look for this 1:)

Pleased to hear that :D