PDA

View Full Version : DJ Show North 3

pdarnett
24-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Official Announcement

DJ Show North 3

Now in our third year , the North's most successful DJ,KJ,VJ & Entertainment show returns to the Heritage Centre in Elsecar, Barnsley, for what promises to be another great day out and another step in the right direction for the image of the DJ Industry. Those of you that know me will know myself and the team, live, sleep and breathe this show for at least 11 months of the year and this year we hope there will be something for everyone, be you a mobile dj, kj, vj or just interested in music and performing.

The feedback from previous years has been amazing and the industry has really got behind us to help promote this event, with launching new products and introducing new services exclusively at DJ Show North.

Details

Sunday 29th July 2007
Building 21,
Elsecar Heritage Centre,
Wath Road,
Barnsley,
S74 8HJ

From 10.30am until 4.30pm

£4 on the day, preregistration will open soon with some extra benefits and hopefully an easier payment system.

Please check the website www.djshownorth.co.uk (http://www.djshownorth.co.uk) for more details as they arrive, and hope to see you there and once more have your support.

pdarnett
24-01-2007, 11:12 PM
hey mods, any chance of a dj shows sub forum some where? that the above post could be pinned in please..

Corabar Entertainment
24-01-2007, 11:25 PM
I'll have a word with Richie to see what we can do Paul :D :D

PS - Have you added the show to the calendar as well?

pdarnett
24-01-2007, 11:30 PM
will do now!!

emailed ritchie today but haven't heard anything yet, just some advertising stuff

soundtracker
24-01-2007, 11:53 PM
2007 - the year of the DJ Exhibition!!!

Corabar Entertainment
25-01-2007, 12:34 AM
emailed ritchie today but haven't heard anything yet, just some advertising stuffHe's been out most of today

pdarnett
25-01-2007, 09:28 AM
"2007 - the year of the DJ Exhibition!!!"

I know, it seems like that, we can only re iterate the fact that its our third year event, and we're hopefully in for the long haul as opposed to a one off.

pdarnett
01-02-2007, 12:26 PM
As always if anyone has any suggestions on exhibitors that we may have left out previously, just let me know.

jamesh
01-02-2007, 12:43 PM
2007 - the year of the DJ Exhibition!!!

ha ha ha yep sure is...

Although some shows don't happen every year but when they do they are massive...

And before i dig a big hole :bang: which i'm not trying to do :bang: i'll just add that shows that run yearly are good too :p

Just don't see why there should be any bad feeling over the different shows and "underhand bitchyness" as has happened recently...Personally i think there is room for many different shows and as long as all organisers remember DJ shows have been around for a long time... some longer than others, some don't happen yearly - perhaps only once every couple of years, some do.... some even do events every couple of months!!! but there are plenty of dj's to go around for everyone!!!!

pdarnett
01-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Hopefully I've never intentionally been bitchy or come across as "we're the best", as its a community thing as a lot of our ideas come from the feedback from attendees

pdarnett
06-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Seems we "lost" our website yesterday and so a major redesign went on overnight, and there's tonnes more info should you be interested, plus the exhibitor confirmations are now coming in.

pdarnett
11-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Just doing a mailshot (email) at the moment, we never mean to spam anyone, the list is managed automatically so if you reply with unsubscribe you will be removed from the list.

Happy reading!!

pdarnett
16-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Its amazing how many people have invalid email addresses on their websites!! oh well I'm adding them to the "paper copy" list.

pdarnett
24-02-2007, 12:05 AM
Well the exhibitors are starting to confirm now and the list is building up on the website. I'll be down at Sounds Expo next week, then I'm in the Netherlands, back in time for Lancaster, then at one of the SEDA show nights,..push push push!!!!

pdarnett
25-02-2007, 11:03 PM
BTW its Thursday I'll be at Sounds Expo if anyone wants to meet up for a natter.

pdarnett
01-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Just returned from Sounds Expo, there's some pics on our website if you fancy a look!

pdarnett
10-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Right, just got back from Holland after 4 days to a raft of exhibitors to add to the website so keep checking into the site.

And I was only in Holland (Amsterdam) to stock up on cheese.

wensleydale
11-03-2007, 08:57 PM
are nrg going to be there again?

pdarnett
11-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Don't know yet, Prolight are promising something "special" (they organised NRG last year), shall i just get her phone number for you !!!:)

just realised I mentioned cheese and wensleydale replied!!! spooky.