PDA

View Full Version : Hi.Out of retirement and looking for guidance!

SPJ
08-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi All,
Just came across this great site. Having done some mobile work some years ago, have decided to get involved again as I always enjoyed what I did.

Am now looking to get some gear and get cracking, though things have changed a bit since I was last involved (technology for one :cool: )

I will probably be hassling you folk a bit whilst I get going, but it seems a friendly place some hopefully you'll be forgiving :D

Cheers All

Steve

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Hiya Steve

Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to ask away anything you're not sure of.

By the way, you have exactly the same name as Corabar Steve!

A1DL
08-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the pleasuredome Steve. Enjoy :beer1:

A1DL
08-02-2007, 07:42 PM
By the way, you have exactly the same name as Corabar Steve!

but no-one will get TOO confused, as Corabar Steve is better known to all the regulars on here as "Skytec Steve" or simply "Skytec" for short :D :D :D

Corabar Entertainment
08-02-2007, 07:45 PM
:welcome2: Steve! Make yourself at home :)

God, what's this world trying to do to me...... I have enough trouble with 1 Steve Jones, nevermind 2 of them! :D :D :D
but no-one will get TOO confused, as Corabar Steve is better known to all the regulars on here as "Skytec Steve" or simple "Skytec" for short :D :D :DOooooo Tony...... Steve will love you for that one....... NOT! :eek:

A1DL
08-02-2007, 07:48 PM
:welcome2: Steve! Make yourself at home :)

God, what's this world trying to do to me...... I have enough trouble with 1 Steve Jones, nevermind 2 of them! :D :D :D Oooooo Tony...... Steve will love you for that one....... NOT! :eek:

he does have the unfair advantage in that he can delete my postmeanwhile mine with the red heart remains :o I really like soundlab.

Corabar Steve
08-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Hiya Steve

By the way, you have exactly the same name as Corabar Steve!My middle initial isn't P :P

but no-one will get TOO confused, as Corabar Steve is better known to all the regulars on here as "Skytec Steve" or simple "Skytec" for short :D :D :D Get it right Soundlab boy, it's CLASS D!

Steve, :welcome2: :welcome1: :approve: :beer3: (Check out the Google images thread in the Lounge)

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Get it right Sundlab boy, it's CLASS D!

Is that a new make?:p

A1DL
08-02-2007, 07:51 PM
My middle initial isn't P :P

Get it right Sundlab boy, it's
Corabar
Loves
A
Skytec
Sub

D!

Steve, :welcome2: :welcome1: :approve: :beer3:

I think I've got that now, Steve :D

Shaun
08-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the MDD community Steve :)

Corabar Steve
08-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Is that a new make?:p

Eh?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Eh?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh, you're far too clever for me Steve, changing your own spelling.:rolleyes:

Corabar Entertainment
08-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Oh Dear! Poor SPJ is going to wonder what on EARTH he's stepped into! :eek:

Corabar Steve
08-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Oh, you're far too clever for me Steve, changing your own spelling.:rolleyes:

The post in question hasn't been edited. I think you're losing the plot Daz http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ed/spin.gif

Jiggles
08-02-2007, 08:43 PM

I think you maybe right there Angela!

Mad Daft Dunces (MDD) springs to mind!!

Edit: Sorry about that :o

Hello and :welcome2:

Corabar Entertainment
08-02-2007, 08:44 PM
You forgot to say 'hello' to SPJ Callum :p

Jiggles
08-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Edited :D

SPJ
08-02-2007, 08:50 PM
What a friendly welcome. You're an enthusiastic bunch.:) Though the matching names thing seems to have stirred something, not quite sure what :eek:

Well you could say that. Hope it's a good omen that I share a name with one of the more famous (or should that be infamous?) guys on the board.

'will the real Steve Jones please stand up' :D

Looking forward to getting to know you guys a bit.

Cheers

CRAZY K
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Hi All,
Just came across this great site. Having done some mobile work some years ago, have decided to get involved again as I always enjoyed what I did.

Am now looking to get some gear and get cracking, though things have changed a bit since I was last involved (technology for one :cool: )

I will probably be hassling you folk a bit whilst I get going, but it seems a friendly place some hopefully you'll be forgiving :D

Cheers All

Steve

Talking technology have a look at the choice of USB type readers now on the market--Cortex and Denon (coming soon) make life a lot simpler.

CRAZY K

Corabar Entertainment
08-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Though the matching names thing seems to have stirred something, not quite sure what :eek: Just a bit of friendly banter spilling over from some other threads on the go at the moment..... it does make some kind of sense..... honestly :whistle:
Talking technology have a look at the choice of USB type readers now on the market--Cortex and Denon (coming soon) make life a lot simpler.

CRAZY KI'm starting to think you're on commission from then Alan!

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
The post in question hasn't been edited. I think you're losing the plot Daz http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ed/spin.gif

Read your quote on post 8 Steve and please stop trying to be clever. :rolleyes:

DMX Will
08-02-2007, 09:40 PM
lol, well Welcome Steve! Enjoy your stay.