PDA

View Full Version : Wedding TV

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-03-2007, 09:49 PM
I had a phone call from a very nice lady from a company who deal with the website for Wedding TV and said I'd put the email she sent on here.

"It was great to talk to you earlier.

As I mentioned, I’m working for a client called Wedding TV which is a newly launched sky channel devoted to weddings, dating games and competitions.

We’re working on a feature for the channel’s website, www.weddingtv.com, on ‘First Dances’. We’ve conducted a poll to find out the nation’s favourite ‘first dance’ and are also offering a couple the opportunity to work with a choreographer to create their dream ‘first dance’.

As part of this feature, I would really like to speak to either you or one of your colleagues who have been DJing at weddings for a long time.

In essence, I’m looking for the UK’s hardest-working, most experienced Wedding DJ!! Ideally they would have some great anecdotes and stories about their experiences over the years, and can talk to us about the most popular songs requested. "

So if you wouldn't mind talking to her about your experiences, then PM me and I'll get her to ring you direct.

PropellerHeadCase
05-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Shame I'm in NZ really... so many stories.

Is it a toss up between 'Have I Told You Lately' and 'From this Moment' like it is here?

Corabar Steve
06-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Why is this in Newbies?

Solitaire Events Ltd
06-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Why is this in Newbies?

Probably 'cos I wasn't concentrating 'cos I was talking to you on MSN and Ang on Skype and trying to answer emails at the same time...:rolleyes:

Moved.

pdarnett
06-03-2007, 09:20 AM
I'll talk to them Daz

Solitaire Events Ltd
06-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I'll talk to them Daz

Paul

PM me and let me know whether you want to speak on the phone or prefer email. :)