PDA

View Full Version : What can I say!!!

Mayhem 1
28-03-2007, 06:40 AM
Greetings fellow entertaining type people,

Last week I did 4 x Children's parties + one of my regular schools and it has got me thinking!!!

I seriously think that I have cornered the market here in Oxfordshire, one of those parties was in Gloucester.

Is there anyone else on this forum who covers Children's Parties in my area??

regards

Mayhem 1

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-03-2007, 09:16 AM
Greetings fellow entertaining type people,

Last week I did 4 x Children's parties + one of my regular schools and it has got me thinking!!!

I seriously think that I have cornered the market here in Oxfordshire, one of those parties was in Gloucester.

Is there anyone else on this forum who covers Children's Parties in my area??

regards

Mayhem 1

Don't forget there may be one or two others that don't come on internet forums mate! ;)

DJ Frankie
28-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Hey watch that head of yours Mr Mayhem you wont fit through the door. ;)
Only joking mate, keep up the good work.

soundtracker
28-03-2007, 10:12 AM
I think we do assume at times that all DJs live on the internet forums. At a recent NADJ meeting with 40 people in attendance, guess how many regularly used the forums............................... ONE - Me!!!

funkymike
28-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Mr Mayhem, Iam only a few miles away form you, I guess our paths cross as I do kids parties too, but I dont class myself as a kids entertainer.

But what do you at the parties?, I normally play games, play music and runaround like a headless chicken blowing rasberries down the mic, seems to work and the kids are knackered after 2 hrs.

cheers

Mike

ps do you do kids karaokes as well?

Thames Valley Discos
28-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Mr Mayhem, Iam only a few miles away form you, I guess our paths cross as I do kids parties too, but I dont class myself as a kids entertainer.

But what do you at the parties?, I normally play games, play music and runaround like a headless chicken blowing rasberries down the mic, seems to work and the kids are knackered after 2 hrs.

cheers

Mike

you do that at most adult discos too after a glass of red bull:D

Mayhem 1
28-03-2007, 08:21 PM

cheers

Mike

Hiya Mike,

What do I do?? well I cause as much chaos as I can!!!!

My show is a fast paced mixture of games & competitions, plus some really energy sapping party dances (Ask Darren!!)

if you ever would like to pop into one of my parties you are more than welcome mate, in fact I am in Oxford next monday 3-5

regards

Mayhem 1

Ps, no I do not do Kareoke

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-03-2007, 08:39 PM
My show is a fast paced mixture of games & competitions, plus some really energy sapping party dances (Ask Darren!!)

Yup, but I wasn't dancing - I was too old by about 30 odd years...;)

Ps, no I do not do Kareoke

No, but you said you were thinking about it Garry?

Mayhem 1
28-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Hiya Darren Mate,

I have dropped the idea, and just going to continue with what I do now mate