PDA

View Full Version : New Website - opinions please!

lazerdjs
31-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Completley new website designed by us pesonally...

www.lazerdjs.co.uk (http://www.lazerdjs.co.uk)

Would love your honest opinions on it. Thanks :)

DMX Will
01-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Clean and simple. It's a nice design, but I think you need more information.

I'd make the links at the top a bit bigger too, It took me a while to find them!

rob1963
02-04-2007, 11:44 AM
It's a nice site.

The text was too small for my liking, or maybe I'm just getting OLD! :(

Shaun
02-04-2007, 11:46 AM
I wasn't too keen on the effects of the images on the main page. Apart from that I really liked the site. It's refreshing to see a website that doesn't follow the usual pattern of dark background and light text. Nice and easy on the eyes.

Nice job!.

rob1963
02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
It's refreshing to see a website that doesn't follow the usual pattern of dark background and light text. Nice and easy on the eyes.

Shaun...MY site won't follow the usual pattern of dark background & light text soon.......watch this space! ;)

Marc J
03-04-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm not keen on the Poster / Accented Edges filter effect either, although I do like the general layout and 3 column idea.

One annoying thing I did notice is that the content on the index (home) page sits slightly higher than on the others, which makes it jump about a lot if you use the back button. It seems to be using a different header to all the other pages, even the spacing between the LAZER DJS and the smaller text at the top left jumps a little.

lazerdjs
05-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Ok, thanks a lot guys. I'll be makeing a few changes soon.