PDA

View Full Version : introduction

Gary
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Ive been djing with a mate for about 2 years and that ended abruptly last year with him moving away with his day job. Ive been missing djing -but not him- since then so looking at getting back into it all.

Ive been phoning disco places and getting advice on what to buy and all that and finding good advise for that on forums too

I think that ive desided on a citronic 10 4 mixer andprobably a double cd players as theres no way im going with the laptop route this time

thats about it really - theres no real questions ive got at the mo so im just gonna search around and read up about equipment and things

see yo at the 19th

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi Steve and welcome to the forum.

Enjoy!

Shaun
04-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi Steve, welcome to the MDD forums.

soundtracker
04-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi Steve and :welcome1:D :D :D :D

Corabar Steve
04-04-2007, 08:50 PM
:welcome1: :approve: :beer3:

Corabar Entertainment
04-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi Steve & :welcome2:

Penfold42
04-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Hi Steve......why silverfox? are you a tad grey on top.....ooops sorry......welcome.
Pull up a chair...:beer1:

DMX Will
06-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the forum Steve :)

BeerFunk
06-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Hi Steve, welcome! ;)

The name Silverfox seems familiar... are you on other forums with that name? :confused: :)

Gary
11-05-2007, 12:00 PM
back again. my pc hard drive thought it would be funny if it desided to become a paperweight instead of a boot and storage thing.

to answer some of the quests above - Im a bit silver on top but maybe i will go bald before too much more silver joins it. ha.

as for the silverfox name being familar .. this is the only forum i use the name on. i might have to change it if theres an longer estalished silverfox forum person around.

so back again with the cleanest harddrive ever - and having all sorts of fun finding out that a load of my programs, circuit boards/cards and peripherals dont work proply with hashing windows Vista.

Penfold42
11-05-2007, 12:06 PM
to answer some of the quests above - Im a bit silver on top but maybe i will go bald before too much more silver joins it. ha.

Good to see you have a sence of humour...LOL
Thought i upset you..........:D

Welcome back...

Tony Scott
13-05-2007, 10:46 PM
theres no way im going with the laptop route this time

Hello silverfoxsteve and welcome! So what's your problem with a laptop? I use one for DMX light programme with no probs but will only use a desktop for PCDJ as I had too many crashes when I used a laptop for the sound.

Please illuminate!

Cheers, Tony.:)