PDA

View Full Version : Truthful Programing

aplusresponse
10-05-2007, 07:40 AM
You may well know that my company Aplus Entertainment was featured on BBC'S watchdog again yesterday evening.
The program was badly edidted and did not show any truths whats so ever and did not reflect the truthful element of these cases:

Did you know one of the bookings Michelle Porter was cancelled prior to the party due to the customers abusive behaviour on the telephone.

Did you know the alleged school job did not pay her balance in line with our terms and conditions and despite 7 payment reminders and numerous attempted phone calls there was no contact from her?Her booking was also suspended this time due to non payment of account.

I have in my possesion a full recording of the bbc watchdog interview which is unedited and shows the truthful side of things the real story.

I shall be uploading this to a web server today and shall email sites admin to publish this address if at all possible.

I would ask that this post is left up for reading only and i shall not respond to any direct questions unless allowed by site admin.

Many thanks

Corabar Steve
10-05-2007, 07:57 AM
I've let this through as a right to reply.

Please do not start new threads to comment on it.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED