PDA

View Full Version : Lighting flight case

Disco Nation
11-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I've just purchased a couple of mojo spinmaster iii lights, and would like to know if anyone knows where I can get some cases for them (or which cases will they fit in)?

I can find some for the leo/scimitar but not for the mojo spinmaster series.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Penfold42
11-05-2007, 09:36 PM
This may help http://www.djkit.co.uk/acatalog/flight_light.html

I know there not mojo spinmaster iii cases but they may just do the trick.

But don't take my word for it...:)

Vectis
11-05-2007, 11:05 PM
B+Q do a pale blue sturdy canvas bag with a hard plastic base which holds a spinmaster perfectly. Lots of little pockets along the sides for cables, tools etc. as well into the bargain! I think mine cost about £12 each and they're the dogs. You'll find them wherever they've got toolboxes etc.

DMX Will
12-05-2007, 12:27 AM
They don't actually do an offical flight-case for the Mojo range, which is rather annoying (I've got the Spin I's), although if you look at the internal measurements of other cases, you'll find that some come pretty close to it. So if you add a little bit of extra padding....voila you have a SpinMaster f/case.

Avoid the polybox style cases though, in my opinion they're only a bit better than the cardboard box they come in, I've found on other people's cases they don't take much to scratch or scrape deep scratches into them when loading/unloading.