PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork/forms

Dance FX
07-06-2007, 07:37 AM
Hi Guys

I don't suppose anyone could send me an example of the forms you send out to Brides?

I need something asking for their play list and also a form for the order of events for the evening! (and any good advice too please!)

We have just taken our first wedding booking (which has thrown me a little as we were aiming at only birthdays for our first year, but I'm not turning a gig down :D )

This particular bride is one of my balloon decor clients who mentioned to me that she was having trouble getting a DJ because they were all 'OLD' :lol: She is very young and wanted lots of 'young' music so I mentioned Phil, fully expecting her to say he was too young, but hey she booked!

Thanks in advance
Sarah

Jiggles
07-06-2007, 09:57 AM
i have forms BUT im at school at the moment but ill post them up when i get home :D

rob1963
07-06-2007, 10:17 AM
This particular bride is one of my balloon decor clients who mentioned to me that she was having trouble getting a DJ because they were all 'OLD'

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe it's time for me to retire! :cry:

Vectis
07-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Good job my 15-year old son does my 'roadieing' (another dictionary candidate there?? :p ) ... keeps me in touch with the here and now!

Otherwise I'd be filling out my bus pass application...

Ricesnaps
07-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Hi Guys

I don't suppose anyone could send me an example of the forms you send out to Brides?

I need something asking for their play list and also a form for the order of events for the evening! (and any good advice too please!)

We have just taken our first wedding booking (which has thrown me a little as we were aiming at only birthdays for our first year, but I'm not turning a gig down :D )

This particular bride is one of my balloon decor clients who mentioned to me that she was having trouble getting a DJ because they were all 'OLD' :lol: She is very young and wanted lots of 'young' music so I mentioned Phil, fully expecting her to say he was too young, but hey she booked!

Thanks in advance
Sarah

You are welcome to use mine - download, amend and use as your own (as that's how I got them in the first place!). Just pop here and click the links:

http://www.revelationroadshow.co.uk/Ready_to_Book.html

By the way, I don't actually have anything for the ordr of event. I always visit my wedding clients and discuss this with them, so I would suggest that's your best route?

Dance FX
07-06-2007, 11:01 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe it's time for me to retire! :cry:

I knew that would wind a few of you up :lol:

Thanks for the form Rice, I put our logo on it and it looks great :)

Sarah

Solitaire Events Ltd
07-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Just had a looky at your forms Rice and there are one or two spelling mistakes - you might want to run it through a spell checker.

rob1963
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Ricesnaps,

I've just been looking at your information forms.

They are not something I've ever used...all the info I need gets completed on the booking form & the request form.

Interesting idea though.

:)

Ricesnaps
07-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Ricesnaps,

I've just been looking at your information forms.

They are not something I've ever used...all the info I need gets completed on the booking form & the request form.

Interesting idea though.

There is a really good reason for not including this on the booking form. It's simply because nearly all of my weddings book at least a year in advance and at the time of booking have no idea what they want as a first dance or even who the best man is going to be. I generally ask for these to be completed ready for my pre-function visit where we talk through the details and add more where required.

Thanks for the form Rice, I put our logo on it and it looks great

Sarah
Might be a good plan to run it through a spell checker first :shrug: :Censored:

Dance FX
07-06-2007, 01:23 PM
My husband is my spell checker :D

I make him proof read anything I print up!

See................. men do have their uses! ;)