PDA

View Full Version : PDA's Do you use them?Would you recommend them

scoopd
14-06-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm currently using my diary and mobile for notes/reminders etc and was just wondering if you guys use PDA's.If so what kind and would you say they are what mobile jocks should be using?
Or is there something better?

Would appreciate your thoughts

Danno13
14-06-2007, 02:38 PM
I used to have an Orange SPV M1500 (which is the same as the O2 XDA II)

They're very handy for business use, but the screen is quite delicate.. i managed to break mine loading out of a venue one night.

I now use a Nokia N73, which is just as good as you can still use the calendar and sync with outlook, but it has the robustness of a proper phone.

colinm345
15-06-2007, 04:56 PM
PDAs are a bit bulky I use a Samsung D900 mobile and via my Bluetooth suite can sync with Outlook

scoopd
15-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Colin,
And you find that is more than adequate? I use a K800i and I find it's a bit naff and the calendar is not reliable!

Tony Scott
18-06-2007, 10:16 AM
I use a Vodafone VPA compact, I find it superb & essential.

I am using it now to post this (you can tell when I'm posting with it coz I don't bother with the smilies)

It's perfect for receiving email's, I respond to enquiries usually within the hour, this secures a lot of gigs for me!

The diary and auto sync functions are really useful.

I keep a 2 gig sd card loaded with top 100 tunes on it so it also doubles up as a music backup for gigs, God forbid I ever have to use it. Is Windows Media player though, so quite good.

colinm345
18-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Colin,
And you find that is more than adequate? I use a K800i and I find it's a bit naff and the calendar is not reliable!

Yes its fine thanks:)