PDA

View Full Version : Paugeot Partner help?

Ricesnaps
19-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Has anyone got a Partner? We didn't get a manual with ours and there's a warning light (along with the STOP light) that comes onm repeatedlt. On left side of dash, red in colour and looks like a few horizontal lines with an opening in the middle at the top.

Sorry for crap description

ian8limelight
19-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Have a look here to see if this helps:-

http://www.peugeot.co.uk/ppp/cgi-bin/ppkfcwebuk/ppplp4102_04.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0199774223.11822 89687@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccladdlelflikicefecfgmdfgodffj.0

funkymike
19-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Help is at hand:D I got a partner van for work it has the same problem, this is a common problem, it is the brake fluid warning light, the sensor is to high and all it needs is topping up the fluid (with the correct stuff), my van last 2 months and it comes on again its really annoying as the new versions bleep, so everytime you get to a junction you get a flash and a beep.

just keep it topped up

hope that helps

Mike

Ricesnaps
20-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Help is at hand:D I got a partner van for work it has the same problem, this is a common problem, it is the brake fluid warning light, the sensor is to high and all it needs is topping up the fluid (with the correct stuff), my van last 2 months and it comes on again its really annoying as the new versions bleep, so everytime you get to a junction you get a flash and a beep.

just keep it topped up

hope that helps

Mike

Big help thanks Mike. I assume the brake fluid is located towards the front of the engine - the one further back in presumably the power steering fluid?