PDA

View Full Version : Signature problems

highslayer
27-06-2007, 04:32 PM
There appears to be a problem with the signatures on this site.

I edited my account and tried to link to my signature, but the site just shows the link, not the picture.

So - I used the Picture link instead, and when I preview it the correct pic is shown.

However on the forums my signature is still showing as just a url!

Any suggestions?

Shaun
27-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Signature images are disabled for new members. I'm not too sure why though, I'm looking into it.

highslayer
27-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Signature images are disabled for new members. I'm not too sure why though, I'm looking into it.

Well I have been a member for over a year, so how long counts as a new member LOL!:bang:

Shaun
27-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Post count determines membership status, not length of membership.

highslayer
27-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Ah I see.

Could someone perhaps mention how that works then, as there is nothing about it in the rules or FAQs!

How many posts do I need to make on a forum with not many posts to start with, before I am no longer a new member?

Perhaps if you guys were a little more forthcoming it would encourage people a bit more. It does seem a bit stand-offish compared to forums such as MDJF

Shaun
27-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Ah I see.

Could someone perhaps mention how that works then, as there is nothing about it in the rules or FAQs!

How many posts do I need to make on a forum with not many posts to start with, before I am no longer a new member?

New Member 0 - 10 posts
Member 10 - 100 posts
Senior Member 100 posts

Perhaps if you guys were a little more forthcoming it would encourage people a bit more. It does seem a bit stand-offish compared to forums such as MDJF

I'm not too sure where you're coming from to be honest. I've looked back at all your posts and we've been very forthcoming in answering all the queries and questions we've been asked by you. If that's stand-offish then I don't really know what to say.

I think I've answered all the main questions with regards to sig images and membership status, if I can be of any further assistance in this matter feel free to PM me direct.

highslayer
05-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I mean simply by having information clearly available for members to find, rather than having to ask questions on here.

Suggestion - have a sticky 'Member Types' with a short explanation of what constitutes each member type, and what that member can and cant do.

And yes - thank you for answering questions so quickly.

Shaun
05-07-2007, 06:18 PM
I mean simply by having information clearly available for members to find, rather than having to ask questions on here.

Suggestion - have a sticky 'Member Types' with a short explanation of what constitutes each member type, and what that member can and cant do.

We're always looking to improve the forum for our members, and constuctive feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Thank you for your suggestion.